Have you or would you tape a session?

I always wanted to get a recording of a sexy provider masterbating and calling out my name especially if shes my favorite. Give me something to watch / beat off until my next session plus iono why you would show the videos to everyone anyway. Thats asking to get in trouble. More evidence! I would hide it with like 10 layers of password. To make sure no one sees it! But me.
Yes i have done tape session before an it was hot........!!!!I have to agree Rain the after watch turn you on more
I love pics and video....i have done it a lot. I would NEVER show it to anyone without the other persons permisssion. But i know that you cannot trust everyone, and it is completely understandable why some people wont do it. But for those of us that enjoy it, we understand the rush we get out of it. My current gf and i have talked about having someone come in and take pics and video of us (with our camera), i think that is the next step

All of us like to explore different things...it is what makes the world interesting
I taped me and my ex wife together and still beat off to the footage. It like watching myself in the mirror over again. I'm with you Xsailor a tape would be like the pictures u get when u get off the rollercoasters a reminder until next your next field trip.
I taped me and my ex wife together...... Originally Posted by jerkn2u
Just curious: Does anybody still have equipment old enough to use "tape"? Eventually, nobody is going to know what you are talking about.
Is there a lens other than the Hubble telescope that could make my 1.3" of dangling death look man sized without making the lady's kitty look like mountain pass?
a tape would be like the pictures u get when u get off the rollercoasters a reminder until next your next field trip. Originally Posted by jerkn2u
Ever notice how most of those pictures end up in a youtube parody?
Pyramider there is no helping you, with your little problem.
If you're inclined to make (and keep) a sextape it's best done with your wife. There's a growing trend among women that have made sextapes to sue their ex boyfriends if they post the tape. Worst case scenario: your wife discovers the tape of your adulterous indiscretion and retains me (or someone like me) to seek retribution via a divorce. You would not enjoy the process of being financially skinned alive.
  • BLM69
  • 02-25-2013, 10:22 AM
I have a small collection of pics and videos of mostly bbbj sessions, They are for my personal viewing pleasure or for ros if given permission to post.

Most providers don't have a issue with picture taking unless they want to remain discreet/utr.
NOPE!

Spikebaby
Tape away!