Carson a compendium of anti-knowledge ...

We stumbled on some truth just now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I anticipate the disclosure of Carson's college transcripts and any other documentation requested to demonstrate not only his Constitutional qualifications to be President, but also his academic and intellectual background.

It must be frustrating for the liberals to be faced with an intelligent Black person. Almost as uncomfortable as being faced with an intelligent female, who has actually accomplished productive activities in her life instead of "marrying right"!!!!!
We stumbled on some truth just now. It is not that they want a black man in the White House, it is that they wanted a pliable black man who could be controlled in the White House. A puppet for the cause. Who's cause? Who has benefited the most from Obama's presidency? The Chinese? Not really, they could have done so much better. The Russians? Putin is going to do what he is going to do no matter who is in the Oval Office. The Muslims.....well, it was Obama who took us out of Iraq with the required troop presence and that gave us ISIS. He also took out Khaddafi who wasn't bothering anyone when he was murdered by Islamists. Why did he do that? According to the emails, pretty much on the advice of Hillary Clinton. Obama refused to attempt a takedown of the Iranian regime or even take a stand during their Arab Spring. Obama ordered the removal of a marine garrison from the Middle East to Australia to combat future Chinese aggression. Obama is giving $150 billion to the Iranians and a green light for a nuke. Add this that it has been leaked out that Obama is willing to take down an Israeli mission to destroy the Iranian nuke program and I think it all adds up. Obama is working to ensure a Muslim world with Sharia law for everyone by removing the biggest impediment to the cause; the United States of America.

Oh, and if you oppose Carson then you're a racist because he is not an Islamist and the only reason you could oppose him (or call him names) is that he is black. On that topic, Carson is a real live American black man who has lived the black experience not this liquid tan black man in the White House who has every advantage and none of the disadvantages. To put a finer point on it, there is no slavery in his family tree unlike Carson. Unless of course, you want to include the slave owning and trading members of the Obama family going back a couple of hundred years. That's another story though. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What in the fuck do you know about the black experience, admiral turd cutter? Go buy some tinfoil and you and Mojo have a reacharound party, you fucking lunatic.
Because you can't refute any of what was said, troll cocksucker. Carson IS nuts and he DOES say some very outrageous, easily refutable bullshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And Bernie Sanders and Shrillary NEVER do, hey cumguzzler ! ?
And Bernie Sanders and Shrillary NEVER do, hey cumguzzler ! ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
What the fuck do BurnedUp and Hellarious* know about ....

.. "the Black experience"????

Want-a-be-a-Womb's "Black experience" involves his "Black GF" shit canning his ass to the curb .....!!!!! I have suspected his "sheep's coat" slipped!!!

And she got a close look at his "reality"!!!!

*A true Southerner knows a carpetbagging want-a-be two fields away!
Now that CNBC has been embarassed by the truth they're trying to strike back at the GOP by suggesting that the GOP candidates were incapable of speaking beyond a high school level.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/29/colle...p-debates.html

They give Cruz the highest rating at the 9th grade level. Imagine, a Harvard Law School graduate described by Dershowitz as one of the best students he ever had being described as speaking at a high school level by someone who found work as a reporter after graduating from MIT.

How many other Harvard graduates do we know that really have trouble speaking without a teleprompter?
And Bernie Sanders and Shrillary NEVER do, hey cumguzzler ! ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
As a fucking retard, I get that you have trouble grasping the crux of a conversation, but do try and keep up. We aren't talking about Mr. Sanders. We are talking about Ben Carson. If you want to talk about Bernie, start a thread about it and we'll see how far that goes. You don't possess the intellectual heft of a tit mouse, so I don't expect it to go very far. I think you will have trouble catching Mr. Sanders in a lie. He might say things you don't like or don't agree with, but those aren't the same as a lie. Hillary, we know, is capable of a lie so I'm sure that will be easier for you to find.

Mr. Carson is a dangerous lunatic. He genuinely believes in fairytales. This belief negates any genius he may display in the field of surgery.
I wonder if Candy Crowley will be available to help Hillary debate the GOP candidate.
I wonder if Candy Crowley will be available to help Hillary debate the GOP candidate. Originally Posted by ugotme10
That depends, you be fucking Candy that night?
Holeeee shit are you guys ridiculous!

The last diatribe from JDrunk only punktuates it.

Rage on BOYS! Hope Y'ALL gets a neegra in the Whatt House one day too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaa!
Hope Y'ALL gets a neegra in the Whatt House one day too! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I knew you'd end up proving me right. You just can't help yourself.

Ignorant racist fuck!
Holeeee shit are you guys ridiculous!

The last diatribe from JDrunk only punktuates it.

Rage on BOYS! Hope Y'ALL gets a neegra in the Whatt House one day too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaa! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's a negress to the reacharound crew.
I knew you'd end up proving me right. You just can't help yourself.

Ignorant racist fuck! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He's making fun of you. You're just too stupid to know it.
That's a negress Originally Posted by WombRaider
He's making fun of you. You're just too stupid to know it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Only in your own twisted mind you ignorant racist fuck.
Cold got to be!

GOLLY!
  • Old-T
  • 10-31-2015, 06:18 PM
A prime example that being a good surgeon means nothing in terms of being qualified to be president.

Just like going from one of the richest men on earth to bankrupt also does not qualify you.