No Malarkey!!!!!!

• oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 09:18 AM
Good point - Thank you , Sir!
http://learnersdictionary.com/qa/Wha...uld-Care-Less-

Question
How do I know when to use "couldn't care less" and when to use "could care less" if I don't care at all about something? Which one is the correct sentence? — Koustav , India

Answer
If you say you "couldn't care less" about something, it means you do not care about it at all. You cannot care less than you do. Below are some examples of how the phrase is used:
•Sherry couldn't care less what restaurant they go to. [=she does not care at all what restaurant they go to]
•The man said he couldn't care less who his children marry as long as they are happy. [=he does not care who his children marry. He only cares that they are happy]

Sometimes you will hear people say "could care less" in the same way. Below are some examples of this:
•I could care less if you leave.
•She can order whatever she wants; her date could care less.

English teachers and grammarians will say that "could care less" is wrong because it should mean the opposite of "couldn't care less." Logically, if you could care less, it means you do care some. But in informal speech people often use "could care less" to mean they don’t care at all.

"Couldn’t care less" and "could care less" are both used to mean someone doesn’t care at all, but English teachers and grammarians will say that only "couldn't care less" is correct, so that is what you should use in formal or academic writing.
My qualifications are irrelevant to those willfully blinded by the DPST narrative.

Further, i could care less regarding your opinion.

Biden is an elderly man in clear advancing dementia.

Yes - I can discuss political figure medical issues - that is within the rules.

So - show some evidence that Biden is intellectually intact, YR!!!
fool's errand - but YR will bite on it. Originally Posted by oeb11
First of all, I am not YR. Only the stupidest of you continue to say that. Keeps making fools out of yourselves. I couldn’ts care less.

I don’t give a shits about Joe Bidens health. You’d elected Reagan twice, and he had Alzheimer’s ... and criminal tendencies,

And I don’t give a shits about your sanctimonious pronouncements, Captain America. All’s any of us care about is thats your country has our backs. The piece of shit government you have can’t be trusted for anything now.

I read today that your blustery braggart bag of shits is threatening a trade war with France. That must mean that Macron crushed Melania’s vacant storefront last night.

Sleeper cell hooker board terrorist, bud. You gives yourself way too much credit. Softer than 10-ply, eh?
  • oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 10:45 AM
Imbibing this early in the day?
Thank you - YR
Thank you - YR Originally Posted by oeb11
Seems more like anger. The Fake Canuck "writing accent" becomes ever more pronounced when he's angry.
Seems more like anger. The Fake Canuck "writing accent" becomes ever more pronounced when he's angry. Originally Posted by eccielover

you can't hide who you are. he's given himself away a dozen times by now.

right, bud?

BAHHAHAAAAA
Ha! So true!

Seems more like anger. The Fake Canuck "writing accent" becomes ever more pronounced when he's angry. Originally Posted by eccielover
in an effort to contemporize his candidacy's gloss

biden has changed his formal slogan from:

"no more malarkey" to "no more fiddle faddle"
Harris drops out! Harris says Bloomberg comes in with his millions and bumps me out. Sour grapes
Thank you - YR Originally Posted by Captain America
Seems more like anger. The Fake Canuck "writing accent" becomes ever more pronounced when he's angry. Originally Posted by interchangeable parts
you can't hide who you are. he's given himself away a dozen times by now.

right, bud?

BAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Whackoff_Kid
Ha! So true! Originally Posted by COB
What the fuck kinds of political forum is this? Seems likes yous are obsessed, eh?

Meanwhile, the French are LOLLING yous and your fat lying fuckstick! And that's a low place to be, I will tell you.

Allons-Y!

What the fuck kinds of political forum is this? Seems likes yous are obsessed, eh?

Meanwhile, the French are LOLLING yous and your fat lying fuckstick! And that's a low place to be, I will tell you.

Allons-Y!

Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so, bud!
Harris drops out! Harris says Bloomberg comes in with his millions and bumps me out. Sour grapes Originally Posted by HedonistForever

More time to focus on grilling the POTUS in the Senate.

More time to focus on grilling the POTUS in the Senate.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

so the Democrat's plan is to have all the senators running for president drop out so they don't have to recuse themselves.

BRILLIANT!

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
I just wish that starbuck's Shultz would get back into the race.

that'd be great to just piss off the libs.
I just wish that starbuck's Shultz would get back into the race.

that'd be great to just piss off the libs. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And isn’t that the names of the game, good buddy?