Man forced to shit in front of cops, given forced digital anal probing, Xrays, and 3 enemas without consent (Lawsuits pending) I shit you not...LOL (pun intended)

Nice to see you are In Bred Hankering's butt boy iffy.
Yea and you are a BI-SEXUAL.... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
???

Are you drinking the shine again, banjo boy?
Look at it this way, IBHankertwat has to respond to 8-9 posters in every fucking thread.

Each of us only has to respond to him. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're a liar, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you're obviously compulsively obsessing -- gauging by three unsolicited posts in this thread alone -- about IBH in almost every thread you post in, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Living in your head rent-free, and there is plenty of room since you haven't a brain, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
All those enemas, shitting, anal probing and it WASNT a Corpy thread?

No worries, mates! It is now!

Meltdown drama queen is about to go into Day 23 of the greatest meltdown since Vesuvius!
All those enemas, shitting, anal probing and it WASNT a Corpy thread?

No worries, mates! It is now!

Meltdown drama queen is about to go into Day 23 of the greatest meltdown since Vesuvius! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You thought you were dreaming... but the dildo up your ass is a reality...enjoy
  • CJ7
  • 11-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Yeah, they found IBHankering. Originally Posted by ExNYer

snick
snick Originally Posted by CJ7
donktard snickering... oh well
Ingles, estupido!
  • CJ7
  • 11-05-2013, 09:58 PM
donktard snickering... oh well Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
opposed to you constantly posting videos that you didn't make?
don't forget ... "Or understand" to that, CJ7.

he's a drooling retard.
You're a liar, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you're obviously compulsively obsessing -- gauging by three unsolicited posts in this thread alone -- about IBH in almost every thread you post in, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Living in your head rent-free, and there is plenty of room since you haven't a brain, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Admit it.

When you first read about the anal probings, the enemas, and the shitting, the first thing you thought was "That sounds like a hot Friday night."
opposed to you constantly posting videos that you didn't make? Originally Posted by CJ7
plagiarizing puto...LOL
Admit it.

When you first read about the anal probings, the enemas, and the shitting, the first thing you thought was "That sounds like a hot Friday night." Originally Posted by ExNYer
You and Yppay Turd on a typical Friday night...LOL
You and Yppay Turd on a typical Friday night...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ooooh, you repeated my joke.

You must be the life of the party wherever you go...

Speaking of which:

plagiarizing puto...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Who on earth would pagiarize Pluto? Don't tell me... You wouldn't let your kid watch Mickey Mouse either!

You're a silly, drooly man, YouBoob!