What is the best city to hobby in for a Black person?

Vidor... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You beat me to it. Originally Posted by universalenergy
I don't usually say this, but fuck you. I'm getting tired of all this damn shit.
Careful...name calling is point worthy...

What are you tired of?
I don't usually say this, but fuck you. I'm getting tired of all this damn shit. Originally Posted by tywill
I just want to ask you a serious question. Out of all the ass on this board in the Dallas area, you can't find any ladies to your liking that don't have a NBA policy and will see you?

Noy trying to start any shit with you, I just find that so hard to believe
Honey, please get off this crusade, because just like in the real world, aa people are not running anything & have little influence, ESPECIALLY in the Hobby!! lol. You either learn to suck up to the women you want to see who have NBA policies (many black men brag about getting through this way) Or you can find women who do not discriminate.

You are not going to change anything, your rants wont make people feel any differently about black people, IN FACT it will make it worse and warrant comments of you being a Whiner, and a Bitter Black person (another sterotype), the easiest excuses against your character to discredit you and make you out to be ludacris. Most of the black people around here have already either joined em, or given up. lol

We are in the south AND in the bible Belt! I beg you not to let this drive you crazy, because you will Lose, you won't be the last, and certainly aren't the first to voice complaints of your nature. Its just nothing you can do about it babe, I'm sorry. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
See man, Mya thinks it's wrong for us as black men to pay to fuck a lady who advertises a NBA policy but will still see us on the DL. Hell, she even called me a racist against my own kind because I said that I don't knock a lady's hussle if she has to claim to be NBA because her other clients wouldn't see her other wise. SMDH
Honey, please get off this crusade, because just like in the real world, aa people are not running anything & have little influence, ESPECIALLY in the Hobby!! lol. You either learn to suck up to the women you want to see who have NBA policies (many black men brag about getting through this way) Or you can find women who do not discriminate.

You are not going to change anything, your rants wont make people feel any differently about black people, IN FACT it will make it worse and warrant comments of you being a Whiner, and a Bitter Black person (another sterotype), the easiest excuses against your character to discredit you and make you out to be ludacris. Most of the black people around here have already either joined em, or given up. lol

We are in the south AND in the bible Belt! I beg you not to let this drive you crazy, because you will Lose, you won't be the last, and certainly aren't the first to voice complaints of your nature. Its just nothing you can do about it babe, I'm sorry. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
How do you know I won't ... or haven't changed anyone's mind . And with that kind of defeatist attitude no wonder why things aren't better for Blacks in America. Originally Posted by tywill
VIP MM gave you some very sage advice. Now she's sitting somewhere shaking her head.

She just suggested you adjust your approach to this situation, not give up the fight. Then you insulted her. Not nice.
Careful...name calling is point worthy...

What are you tired of? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
... Are people actually reading what I type? Who the fuck did I call any names?

I just want to ask you a serious question. Out of all the ass on this board in the Dallas area, you can't find any ladies to your liking that don't have a NBA policy and will see you?

Noy trying to start any shit with you, I just find that so hard to believe Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Yes, there is asses I have wanted to tap that aren't NBA. Your point? I don't like and refuse to be a second class citizen is what my problem is. If I went to a restaurant, and while looking at the menu the watress said, "You know, 80.00% of the stuff on the menu you can order, but the other 20.00% + the 80.00% is reserved for White men." ... I would say, "Fuck this shit, and fuck you!" Then go home and write a review on Yelp!

See man, Mya thinks it's wrong for us as black men to pay to fuck a lady who advertises a NBA policy but will still see us on the DL. Hell, she even called me a racist against my own kind because I said that I don't knock a lady's hussle if she has to claim to be NBA because her other clients wouldn't see her other wise. SMDH Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
I would never see a lady that advertised NBA....Purposefully that is... One time I did by accident (And man that shit was good). I didn't notice she was NBA until I got home to look at her pictures again. And you know what? The next time I saw her ad a few days later, there was no NBA disclaimer ALLLL the ladies love this long BLACK dick.

VIP MM gave you some very sage advice. Now she's sitting somewhere shaking her head.

She just suggested you adjust your approach to this situation, not give up the fight. Then you insulted her. Not nice. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
We must have read that differently hun. I got the impression she was saying that we should give up the fight and just give in to "The Man". But your point is well taken.
How do you know I won't ... or haven't changed anyone's mind . And with that kind of defeatist attitude no wonder why things aren't better for Blacks in America. Originally Posted by tywill
See now, you've pissed me off.

Things are great for Blacks in America.
But NEVER great for ANYONE who has no sense of accountability.

I'm well aware of the poor education our kids receive in certain neighborhoods, the efforts to over-sentence Black people, it's up to BLACK PEOPLE to seek out education and stay out of trouble. Otherwise, there's no one to blame for their troubles but themselves.

My mother didn't wait for school to teach me to read. She sat me down at 3 with 'I Can Read' books and taught me herself. She had me deciphering Shakespeare at 7 and I was reading Dickens, Frost and Poe at 9 on my own. I didn't fear getting into trouble because of the police; I feared my mother's wrath above any punishment they could give me. I was raised in Public Housing, so it was up to ME to make sure my child and I had a choice where we lived.

I've learned that there are two kinds of people in this world, Mr. Tywill. There are those that are average and comfortable, or those who are exceptional and restless. Life is an individual sport, especially when you talk about getting pussy.

Please don't speak for everyone.
Tywill...Thank you. She seems to me saying to not let it get you down. I didn't take it as she thought you were wrong. But your approach is less than appealing to most.

If I went to table and was refused service like your example. I'd probably buy a place next door and run them out of business by treating my customers better.

Sometimes it's in the actions.
Great post, Tiffani.
See now, you've pissed me off. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
That was not my intent.

Things are great for Blacks in America.
But NEVER great for ANYONE who has no sense of accountability. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I disagree with the former, agree with the latter.

I'm well aware of the poor education our kids receive in certain neighborhoods, the efforts to over-sentence Black people, it's up to BLACK PEOPLE to seek out education and stay out of trouble. Otherwise, there's no one to blame for their troubles but themselves. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Hmm I agree with your premise, but if the second part of your statement is referring to what I think it is, I was simply stating that Blacks should not be sentenced more harshly than Whites for the same crime, which as it stands now they are.

My mother didn't wait for school to teach me to read. She sat me down at 3 with 'I Can Read' books and taught me herself. She had me deciphering Shakespeare at 7 and I was reading Dickens, Frost and Poe at 9 on my own. I didn't fear getting into trouble because of the police; I feared my mother's wrath above any punishment they could give me. I was raised in Public Housing, so it was up to ME to make sure my child and I had a choice where we lived. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Good job.

I've learned that there are two kinds of people in this world, Mr. Tywill. There are those that are average and comfortable, or those who are exceptional and restless. Life is an individual sport, especially when you talk about getting pussy.

Please don't speak for everyone. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Please explain how I attempted to speak for everyone? To me, her statement sounded as if she were encouraging me to give up and accept things the way they are which in my opinion sounded like a defeatist mindset.

Thank you. She seems to me saying to not let it get you down. I didn't take it as she thought you were wrong. But your approach is less than appealing to most.

If I went to table and was refused service like your example. I'd probably buy a place next door and run them out of business by treating my customers better.

Sometimes it's in the actions. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Thanks again for your reply. I wouldn't say it's getting me down, I would say that this is the most NBA city I've ever seen and I don't want to put up with it, amongst others things I've experienced in DFW...Lol, buy a place next door, sounds like a plan to me!
  • jwood
  • 03-26-2014, 07:48 PM
What % of ladies that have a nba policy are White? How many are Black? How many are Asian? How many are Latin?
What % of ladies that have a nba policy are White? How many are Black? How many are Asian? How many are Latin? Originally Posted by jwood
I don't know. Please state what point you were attempting to make.
Back on topic. Detroit.
  • jwood
  • 03-26-2014, 08:20 PM
My point is some black providers have a nba policy
My point is some black providers have a nba policy Originally Posted by jwood
Lol, thank you...Because I never knew that until just now. Your statement had absolutely nothing to do with anything relevant or anything anyone was talking about. Please add more useful and informative posts in the future.