Provider TEETH?? FALSE ADVERTISING???

My pics are blurred because I'm a discrete provider some gentlemen like that discretion knowing when a provider shows up everyone doesn't know who she is.
! Originally Posted by Annika
If that's truly the case you might want to take off the full face shot picture on your P 411 link
https://www.preferred411.com/P142137
awwww shit. this is finna be good.
I bet this chick maybe makes it a year....
Not a good way to advertise..
You may think someones teeth are ugly but at the same time someone may think your pussy is ugly..
Its all about perception and this world is all fantasy....
To each there own...
Jacked up teeth or not, I bet they still give a great BJ
Chipped or not if her teeth are hitting his junk she's doing it wrong Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I agree wholeheartedly. Teeth can be fixed. It is my opinion,(for what it's worth). Is if there is a real chemistry between two parties Then this should be a non issue.
I'm new here so maybe there is back story I don't know? But I must say the OP seems rather mean-spirited, and maybe unhealthily obsessed with less-than-perfect teeth. Not to mention being overly concerned with what other ladies are doing when it doesn't affect her in the slightest.
Ok most of you folks don't know the posting history of the OP. She gets off on starting threads like this, putting other people down is the only way she can make herself feel better, there's a word for that and it's called pathetic, that is pathetic in the purist form. she is also kinda fucked in the head her last handle was "Daddyslilslut" she what the fuck does that tell you. she is an ex con who was molested by her dad so you can see why she is the way she is. so the best thing to do is to keep on fucking with her and give her sorry ass a taste of her own poison. she is nothing but a asinine shit starter and should be treated as such.
  • DMike
  • 06-13-2014, 07:21 AM
I liked her other thread she started, it had a lot more pics especially of Nikki

Damn chill out Annika.........thanks to your hateful thread....I have discovered a true SA gem!

Nikki is HOT!

Originally Posted by tttalinky
She needs to see a shrink. She's got much deeper problems: overly obsessed with the way a provider's teeth look and putting down other people. That kind of attitude will get her nowhere fast!
OK I saw the other thread. Wow, just wow. And for the record, Nikki is a beautiful young lady and I'm sure the less-than-perfect teeth just add to her charm. "We worship the flaw/the mole on the belly of an exquisite whore" (Patti Smith "Babelogue")
(not trying to call anyone names, that lyric just seemed very appropriate)
So when you see a super hot providers pics and then actually see her

And her teeth are jacked up

how does it make you feel that she hid that and never mentioned it in her showcase or ads?

And then when the old chipped cracked teeth hit your .... Ouch what do you do besides not rebook with said provider???? Originally Posted by Annika
..."When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.".......Dyer
Following you? Whore please! Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
That's some funny crap there. Thanks for the laugh Daphne.
I have to check Nikki out.
She looks great IMHO.
Yesssss I made it to nationals!!!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!
Yesssss I made it to nationals!!!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Nikki I think you are super HOT ...... hurry back to Texas!

And that latest pic (#27) shows the "offending" tooth problem, right? You'd think Nikki had no teeth at all.

Looking good Nikki!