Perspectives on Hobbying

Brilliant post...well done!!
I really appreciate this post. You went well out of your way to write this. I am sure it has helped many. Thank you.
Copying this informative post to coed discussions in those states that I moderate. Thanks cloud!

Huck
Men you should listen up this dude knows what he is talking about..
*slow clap*

Perhaps.... "perspectives on providing" Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Oh c'mon now you know that will start a cat fight. lmao!
Clouddancer,

You hit a home run. I just started into the hobby end of last year and I am still learning the ropes. I am aware of a lot of this now, but like the p411 and many of the other items, a newbie would not be aware of.

I have been raised to treat a lady like a gentleman, but many of the things like questions not to ask, how to handle the donation, reading the boards about the lady you might want to see, etc are all outstanding for someone just starting.

LOL
Naomi- it shouldn't start a catfight if all it is, is just each of your's opinion of what works best for you.

Or are you ladies incapable of sharing opinions without ending up in a fight lol. Then again that might not be a bad thing lmao.
Great post Cloud, good thing to keep in mind
Thanks Cloud!
This is a great read for beginners and and pro's, a refreshment post never hurts. If everybody sticks to the "rules" the hobby would be much safer and we would have such a hard time screening and getting info from potential dates.
  • Sami
  • 02-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Awesome Thread ! Definitely Sticky Material...
Outstanding and very informative...great advice!
I will have to post a link to this on the signature line of my email. lol.