Why Would This Thraed Be Closed?

Salsa man, you need to learn how to start a invasion. But your butt may get as sore as local mods. And you may not want to go there.
Look, I can't fucking stand prematurely closing threads. Never have been able to stomach someone shutting down discussions on a message board that's main purpose is reviews and discussions. It's been one of my biggest pet-peeves since my ASPD days, and I'm so passionate about it here at ECCIE that our staff is usually all over it when it happens. One guy mistakenly closes a thread and the rest of the staff is all over his ass to open it back up. Trust me...that's the protocol here.

Now, as far as this thread you are referencing.....I looked at it, and honestly, it doesn't piss me off all that much that The Col closed it. Truth be told, it didn't seem to be going any direction, and quite possibly had potential to go down the tubes.

With that said, we will be HAPPY to reopen that thread if it's causing heartburn with members that we closed it. That's how we operate around here.

Before we move forward with that though, I'm curious Salsa Man, what are you expecting to see materialize within that thread? Is there some sort of valid or significant point that you think will be made and revealed to the readers? Some sort of consensus on this topic? And which topic exactly? That she's a reliable provider? That NCNS is a bad thing? Or, is there something that you are personally wanting to add to that thread?

If you can help me to understand why it's important for you that the thread be left open, like I said, we will gladly open it up and let the discussion continue. I'm sure your motivation for this is logical and reasonable.

Let me know, and thanks.

St. C
fucking, prematurely, bigg, passionate, all over it, all over his ass, back up.

potential to go down

open it up

Let me know, and thanks.

St. C Originally Posted by St.Christopher
i admit... i get really aroused when St christopher dominates a thread.........

I tried to read all he typed but these are the only words that i could focus on... giggle
Oh My! This could get interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY51z1kar-4

First off let me say that I think ECCIE is put together very well. It is very entertaining and informative. I think all your moderators do a very good job. No, I don't think it should be reopened. Ass Col said, it is done. You are right, it was probably headed down the tubes. With it being closed it did materialize into very constructive threads. I am a glass half-full kind of guy. It did not p*ss me off that It got closed. I was just curious.
You all keep up the good work.
First off let me say that I think ECCIE is put together very well. It is very entertaining and informative. I think all your moderators do a very good job. No, I don't think it should be reopened. Ass Col said, it is done. You are right, it was probably headed down the tubes. With it being closed it did materialize into very constructive threads. I am a glass half-full kind of guy. It did not p*ss me off that It got closed. I was just curious.
You all keep up the good work. Originally Posted by Salsa man
That St Chris sure is a thread killer! It got quieter than the who would like to fuck me for free threAD!