Former President Trump At The Game Tonight In Atlanta

Quoted

"I love that the embarrassment of Melania rolling her eyes in disgust at their god Donald is going to interfere with the MAGA cult's previous undiluted glee."
... NO CRYING in baseball, mate.

No whining either...

### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 10-31-2021, 12:55 PM
This morning somebody on CNN, which is based in Atlanta, said 90% of the people in the stadium were doing the Tomahawk. Maybe the other 10% were Houston fans.

The South Texas Voter Cemeterian

Quoted

"I love that the embarrassment of Melania rolling her eyes in disgust at their god Donald is going to interfere with the MAGA cult's previous undiluted glee." Originally Posted by VitaMan
Still sore that she wouldn't give you the time of day?
Still sore that she wouldn't give you the time of day? Originally Posted by LexusLover

I have no interest in her. Where did you get that idea from...Twitter ? Or your Toyota dealer ?
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Love this!!!!! Triple Like
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2021, 04:15 PM
https://www.businessinsider.com/came...s-away-2021-10

Saturday, the former First Lady attended a World Series baseball game alongside husband Donald Trump and, as the Atlanta Braves faced the Houston Astros, Melania, at one moment, was seen smiling alongside the former president before, within a split second, turning away, dropping her smiling and rolling her eyes.
There has got to be an over or under whether the "let's Go Brandon" chant" breaks out. I hope it does and I hope they put a camera on Trump If it does.
I didn't watch the game. Can anybody that did, say whether they heard the chant?
I didn't watch the game. Can anybody that did, say whether they heard the chant? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It was in a video I posted.
There has got to be an over or under whether the "let's Go Brandon" chant" breaks out. I hope it does and I hope they put a camera on Trump If it does. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The over under?

I don’t think that how those propositions work. But I’ll take the under.
Melania is a trumplican, as much as you guys want to pretend like she secretly hates her husband.

• oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 03:18 PM
My - SM - if You really could read women's minds - like Mel gibson in teh movie

you could be retired and wealthy as a psycho - analyst.