I've had enough

Boomvang, do you know how she got your personal information, like RL cellphone? Don't want this to turn into a bash fest, but there could be some basic security lessons for guys with more at risk.
Boomvang, do you know how she got your personal information, like RL cellphone? Don't want this to turn into a bash fest, but there could be some basic security lessons for guys with more at risk. Originally Posted by TinMan
Agree with the TinMan. It is never good to have hobby activity linked to RL info online. Local and long distance relatives, inlaws, drinking buddies, neighbors, bosses, co-workers, haters, etc. do tend to get curious and will use google including other search methods to find out more about you. Call it nosy or invasion all you want but its a common thing now days. Guys need to be mindful of this and always be on the alert.
Boomvang, do you know how she got your personal information, like RL cellphone? Don't want this to turn into a bash fest, but there could be some basic security lessons for guys with more at risk. Originally Posted by TinMan
Hell yeah I know how she got it, I gave it to her. The only people that need bashing are the scum sucking a**holes that run the sites that exploit us poor exploiters. And anyone is welcome to bash me to a degree, for drinking and chatting. I'm not pissed at the provider or ECCIE in general. This thread is my own personal "Public Safety Awareness" message. I was a dumb ass and an easy mark for these less than human's running these shakedown websites. Who are these people and where do they live? A LOT of you "gentlemen" this could be devastating if it happen to you. For me it's a pain in the ass and it pisses me off but there so far haven't been any consequences, I don't for see any for me (famous last words) unless I find a closeted kinkstrest who's father happens to be a baptist preacher. I have a very active imagination for a man my age. I'm merely falling on my sword from affection for a bunch of pervs that I've never met and don't really have any desire to do so. And it's been an excellent venue to use some of the corny cliches that have been gathering dust in my dimly lit mind. Go forth and fuck, just don't do as I did.
Boomvang,
I'm truly sorry that happened to you. You did turn out to be a pretty cool dude, when you sobered up. And I appreciate the help you gave me. I know trying to help clear up the blemish to your reputation, doesn't do much good after something like that happens. But you're alright in my book. And I promise it wasn't me who leaked anything. My only post pertaining to you was the one I told you about. Well, no need to go back over all of that again. Best to let it go. I think that we're (you and I) are cool about it now. I hope you feel the same.
Take care, Dude. And maybe take a deep breathe lol