*~*BLUE EYES , DIRTY TALK, MAKEUP & OUTCALL OUTFITS *~*

Cristi, you are fine in every and any way! Even when you first wake up in the morning next to me with your hair all disheveled and half asleep still you look sexy! But maybe Im partial because youre my wild little fire cracker doll I play with all the time! Muah!!!

KKA
XOXO Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Kelli ive told you before & I'll tell you again:

YOU ROX MY SOX!!!!
This is how my contacts look on me
This is how my contacts look on me
Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie
You were already cute, but now DAMN !!! Gonna start saving for a trip to see you
Cristi you look good with or without colored contacts :-)
sexy is in the eyes!! HOT!!!
Sexy is your All pink outfit Dallas! ������
and she looks sexy with or without clothes I might add.....
I finally found some color contacts that I can put in & wear comfortably. They're bright aqua blue. Would it be a turn on or a turn off if I started wearing them during my appointments? My eyes are naturally brown. I also wear lots of makeup, not because I need it or to hide anything but because its fun putting it on for me & I'm just a colorful girl by heart. So i usually wear pink or dark eyeshadow, eyeliner, heavy mascarra, bronzer ,& flavored shiney lipgloss . Is it ever a problem? Is the natural look preferred by any chance ? Also ive always wanted to do an outcall where I could just show up already in my lingerie with a big jacket over & of course heels. Is that too extreme? Also i have this sexy one piece body suit that's all black fishnet with a peek a boo hole for my kitty. Would anyone mind if I dressed up in it to play?

Just random questions I've been wondering about. Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie
As far as make up, im prefer more of a natural look. As for an outfit, I had a gf come to my house in a tight black top, pink skirt and thigh high boots. As much as I wanted to rip those clothes off, she kept her skirt on. I would love to have someone come to my house in a coat and heels and thats it. I will also be in just a robe that will come off a matter of seconds.
WOW cristi you can show up on my doorstep any day with nothing but a overcoat and heels on..i love the blue eyes
Cristi your new avatar pic looks great, any chance of you posting a large version of it?