Anal? Really?

i love anal !! its one of my favs!!! makes me squirt harder
Out of the 20+ years that I was married, I can count on 2 hands the times we engaged in anal sex! Was it pleasurable each time? No, but there were a few times that it was! Guess it depends on the mood and how much alcohol is consumed! LOL! Would I ever do it in the hobby? Hell NO! Way too intimate for me!
I am not trying to be conceded and i hope this doesn't come off as that. But I am very very tight down there so I can only imagine how tight and painful it would be in the other area. OUCH
used to be providers would not kiss that was saved for s.o. or too personal. i find it odd a lady in the business would think iy ok for someone she just met 5 minutes ago to go down on her, cim, cob, bbbj, russian, itallian, dato, digits etc but something else is just too personal to put on yhe table. now if a provider so no it just hurts too damn much.. that i could understand.
Out of the 20+ years that I was married, I can count on 2 hands the times we engaged in anal sex! Was it pleasurable each time? No, but there were a few times that it was! Guess it depends on the mood and how much alcohol is consumed! LOL! Would I ever do it in the hobby? Hell NO! Way too intimate for me! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
used to be providers would not kiss that was saved for s.o. or too personal. i find it odd a lady in the business would think iy ok for someone she just met 5 minutes ago to go down on her, cim, cob, bbbj, russian, itallian, dato, digits etc but something else is just too personal to put on yhe table. now if a provider so no it just hurts too damn much.. that i could understand. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Of course it hurts, but when the time is taken with someone that you have a more personal intimate relationship with, it can be pleasurable!
Last time I saw a provider post on a thread like this it was with the offer of a strap-on. May be wrong but I think that was Dannie.

Care to make that a formal invitation? Originally Posted by CenterLock
Sir, you are correct. I'm down for strapping on and being the fucker and not the fuckee, though. It's not for everyone...

Greek itself is not for everyone. I never did it until recently and I love it now. But for me, I wouldn't be able to do it with just anyone and it would never be a menu item. I understand what Lana is saying...I've discovered that I have to really, genuinely be interested and turned on by the person that I let up in there. It has to be an uber BFE event or I am not going to enjoy it.

As a matter of fact, I had a nice ass pounding this morning. Just thought I'd share that.
Out of the 20+ years that I was married, I can count on 2 hands the times we engaged in anal sex! Was it pleasurable each time? No, but there were a few times that it was! Guess it depends on the mood and how much alcohol is consumed! LOL! Would I ever do it in the hobby? Hell NO! Way too intimate for me! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

I find it intriguing that getting a dick slipped up your butt would be deemed "too intimate" as compared to getting a dick inserted in one's mouth or pussy. Why would one's ass be more off limits than the other two money-makers?
Never done it but want to try
I always had trouble keeping the coat on...just really tight. I'll do it if they want but don't want to pay extra for it.
lol! my only response to that is.... I will let you do me up the ass if I can do you up the ass! lol.... I'm just saying...
lol! my only response to that is.... I will let you do me up the ass if I can do you up the ass! lol.... I'm just saying... Originally Posted by roxy28

Wow ... menu includes greek and "strap on"?
I find it intriguing that getting a dick slipped up your butt would be deemed "too intimate" as compared to getting a dick inserted in one's mouth or pussy. Why would one's ass be more off limits than the other two money-makers? Originally Posted by txcwby6

Just because I said so! Lol!
Just because I said so! Lol! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
And in the end (forgive the pun) what further justification is required?
lol! my only response to that is.... I will let you do me up the ass if I can do you up the ass! lol.... I'm just saying... Originally Posted by roxy28

Errrrrrrr....having difficulty with the image of Ms. Roxy with a big bouncy dong!
As a matter of fact, I had a nice ass pounding this morning. Just thought I'd share that. Originally Posted by Dannie
I am damn jealous...You just need to un-retire.