Hmmm..YAY!!

And a command of the Kang's Anglish.

"big boi?" Looks like it ought to be the name of a Thai restaurant in Clarksville.

As for Sarah Palin... you own that dipshit. You gotta wear her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I love Sarah. I shorely owns that
So what medical expert said that Sarah tested positive? I'm not going to accept some internet source without a name. If she did test positive...so what? You're going to tell me with Omicron, that NO ONE in that place was not positive, tested or not. Remember, unlike the fainting violets like AOC, Sarah belongs to the "don't fuck with my freedom club". Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

You should probably check with your buddy bambino (Josie). Seems to have all the telegram links to the real info!
You should probably check with your buddy bambino (Josie). Seems to have all the telegram links to the real info! Originally Posted by TechPapi
Getting really tired of you outting 2 members here! Whats your problem?
I love Sarah. I shorely owns that Originally Posted by winn dixie
So did Glen Rice!!!
Getting really tired of you outting 2 members here! Whats your problem? Originally Posted by winn dixie

If you say so.

So what medical expert said that Sarah tested positive? I'm not going to accept some internet source without a name. If she did test positive...so what? You're going to tell me with Omicron, that NO ONE in that place was not positive, tested or not. Remember, unlike the fainting violets like AOC, Sarah belongs to the "don't fuck with my freedom club". Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I totally agree & dont trust all media..
Its hard to believe she would be comfortable dining out if she truly tested positive.
The YAY! Was her comment (if it was true) about over her dead body in ever getting vaccinated .
So are you saying you won’t get vaccinated, VN?
... That's a good question, mate.

... I took her comment to mean that it would be good IF
Palin got co-vid.

But no worrys - me good mate Winn surely wants to give
Palin a proper injection.

#### Salty
fainting violets? good one barley!
Who pronounced you negative, JD?

What college did he graduate?

What’s his license number?

We can’t believe you because you say so,

See how that works?