Hobbying during the Holidays

So do guys like seeing the sexy Santa themed outfits for Christmas pics on girls' showcases? I know some who don't. Originally Posted by alluringava
Only outfit I wanna see is the birthday suit.
So do guys like seeing the sexy Santa themed outfits for Christmas pics on girls' showcases? I know some who don't. Originally Posted by alluringava
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will speak for the lot of us.

YES!!!
Only outfit I wanna see is the birthday suit. Originally Posted by Satyrrical

LOL! I'll just show up then with a stick on red bow on my nether parts and high heels. The best gift after all is the gate to paradise
A really large increase thus far.. Prob will not have time i'm hosting way too Personal parties and such.... Maybe I should make an extra week in tour before Christmas...

Thinking thinking.... mistletoe on boobs...
I suppose it depends on who and where you are. Hobbyists (at least those of us with jobs) usually find themselves with free time on their hands around the Holidays and the Wives & Girlfriends (if any) are busy shopping (if you can get out of a Mall, Grocery Store or Wal-mart in under 2 hours this time of Year more power to you) or with other Holiday preparations. That gives us time to meet a provider if available and Family obligations permit. The same can be said for Providers. As has been pointed out. They are people with Families and loved ones too. And they are just as entitled to take time off for the Holidays as the rest of us. I know a couple of local providers that specifically state on their Websites or Ads that they will be unavailable Thanksgiving & Christmas time (it varies between just Christmas Eve & Day or until Jan 2nd.). They then turn their Phones & E-mail off until that date.
As for photos of a woman in a sexy Female Santa or ELF outfit. I personally would prefer seeing the outfit in "real time" as opposed to a photo. I think it might be pretty hot to enjoy a provider's company while she is wearing an ELF hat and shoes. Throw in crotchless Hoilday panties and open nipple bra (not sure if these would be available "off the shelf" or if you would have to custom make them) and I think you would definately have a winner.
I have noticed an increase in requests this week for sure. :-)