Stopping the Caravan

It’s losing steam. Many are turning back. The rest want buses to Mexico City. Many will seek asylum in Mexico.

https://www.cbs46.com/news/sickness-...34522baba.html

Another Liberal scheme that backfired. Originally Posted by bambino

Even if mexico takes 1/2 of them, that still leaves 4k or so we have to deal with.

QUIET!!! Certain individuals on this thread don't like the truth. Liberals formed the caravan. Liberals are paying for the caravan. Liberals are welcoming those in the caravan with open arms.

As you say -- the usual BS. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

BUT Liberals are not the ones WELCOMING these illegals, into their OWN homes! To me that's rather telling.

BUT Liberals are not the ones WELCOMING these illegals, into their OWN homes! To me that's rather telling. Originally Posted by garhkal

I don't get your point. No one is saying that anyone in the caravan should be given automatic entry into this country. We allow tens of thousands of people to emigrate to this country each year. I have yet to offer them into my home as of yet. So should I welcome some of the caravan into my home now? Silly argument in my opinion.

Here is an interesting article on the subject.

https://azdailysun.com/opinion/lette...ts-addressing-
the-caravan/article_be7c2207-3ffe-5414-800e-0e7501a8b7e2.html
I don't get your point. No one is saying that anyone in the caravan should be given automatic entry into this country. We allow tens of thousands of people to emigrate to this country each year. I have yet to offer them into my home as of yet. So should I welcome some of the caravan into my home now? Silly argument in my opinion.

Here is an interesting article on the subject.

https://azdailysun.com/opinion/lette...ts-addressing-
the-caravan/article_be7c2207-3ffe-5414-800e-0e7501a8b7e2.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Exactly. At one time all of our families came here from other countries, one way or another.

This nation gave them an opportunity to succeed. On their own.

There is just soooo much hysteria now.

At least we're not talking about Russia...
My post was SARCASM in case you did not get it. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your sarcasm is well adorned in truisms regarding illegal immigration most liberals are too ashamed to admit.
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2018, 05:07 PM
I didn’t say this country did I “EINSTEIN”?

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...s-sovereignty/ Originally Posted by bambino
No, you implied it. Next thing you know ,LL will be posting it as fact!

Wait , he already has been. He has been posting Soros funded, ISIS infested and they are raiding our border....with their women and children.
You mean Kavanaugh didn't rape anyone?
No, you implied it. Next thing you know ,LL will be posting it as fact!

Wait , he already has been. He has been posting Soros funded, ISIS infested and they are raiding our border....with their women and children. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh, so now you’re as adept as WU in figuring out what others are saying?
It's worse than that ...

... the Liberals are encouraging the women to bring children!!!!

The Liberals believe it's ok to kill children before they are born and to have parents drag them 1,000's of miles across hostile lands in which women and ______________ get raped and killed .....

... so their media can portray the "evil Trump" causing the "children" (those who are left from the journey) to be "ripped from the arms of their mothers" ... just like the Liberals' Child Protective Service has been doing FOR DECADES!!!!!!!!!!!!

..for ENDANGERING CHILDREN ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Very well put - but not enough people left to do anything about it.
Exactly. At one time all of our families came here from other countries, one way or another.

This nation gave them an opportunity to succeed. On their own.

There is just soooo much hysteria now.

At least we're not talking about Russia... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What about first nations? We stole the land from them, didn't we?

At least we're not talking about Russia... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That coming from you...is richer than 4ft up a bulls ass.
Oh, so now you’re as adept as WU in figuring out what others are saying? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, WTF is the maestro at attributing to others thoughts they never had and knocking down straw-man arguments they never made.
Who is encouraging any of the "caravan" people to come here? You say liberals without a shred of proof.
Who thinks those people will be here in time to vote in the midterms? No one who thinks. They're close to a 1000 miles away and they cover 20 miles a day

So let's just say it. Because trump lies about everything (not everything but it's a provable fact he has lied thousands of times) his supporters feel empowered too. Like they needed that.

Yes, it's a more civil forum. But it's still not an honest one.

Making it civil was the easy part.

Why would you encourage people to come to the US?

The caravan is favored by the Democrats because they see voters and the opportunity to virtue signal about their moral superiority. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Yes, it's a more civil forum. But it's still not an honest one.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Thanks for reminding us.

There's still a line in the morning for early voting.

Also at Spec's.
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2018, 09:16 PM
Oh, so now you’re as adept as WU in figuring out what others are saying? Originally Posted by bambino
It is a gift