This is only for my conservitive brothers. Democrats should not even worry about this thread.

Well we would not swap them out with 25 million hard working people that live pay check to pay check. Forcing them to lose their houses. Maybe that's what it's really about?...stealing houses from hard working Americans. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
EXPLAIN THAT, DIPSHIT!

Exactly which 25 million Americans are losing their homes?

Please find a credible source to prove your incessant blather isn't worthy of a ban from this forum on the grounds of non compos mentis?

Not that there's anything wrong with the mentally challenged. But you need to shut the fuck up when grown folk are talkin!
We (Consevatives) also wouldn't flood the labor market with cheap illegal workers who drive down workers wages so they can't afford health care.............

OK, what the hell would all you Republican assholes propose to do for the 50 million or so Americans who are uninsured or under-insured? The only Republican plan I saw would insure 1 million people. What a fucking joke. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Desperate much?

"A list of the people who joined Obama on stage provided by the White House included people who have or “will” benefit from Obamacare, small business owners, representatives from “partner organizations,” and new registrants." Originally Posted by Doove
Troll much?

My post is 100% fair. Only 3 people are registrants...whatever that means.

What we are arguing now is the individual mandate. Not pre-existing conditions for those under 18. Not coverage from people under 26 from their parent's policy.

The key to the economic success is having millions of young healthy people sign up for a policy with minimal govt subsidy. And it ain't happening.

Donk.
  • CJ7
  • 10-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Kaylen don't call me your brother. If we ever meet there are some things I want to do to you that can't be done by a brother....except in Arkansas. Call me your strange uncle.

As for as the fake, the same thing happened in Kansas City. A woman during a Senator Obama campaign stop fainted. She was attended to be paramedics and removed. I called our local paper of record and asked her name. They kind of drew a blank, what woman? The woman who fainted. Ummm, we don't know. Didn't she need an ambulance? We're not sure. So there is a record of her right? You would think. So who was she? That is not really important is it? That depends...

A call to the MAST ambulance company got an even less response. According to them, no one needed an ambulance. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

imagining someone is talking to you again eh sperm brain?

sounds like you have personal experience with inbreeding in Arkansas ... cross the state line much?
Kaylen don't call me your brother. If we ever meet there are some things I want to do to you that can't be done by a brother....except in Arkansas. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
NOT true!

IIFFOFRDB lives in Houston. That never stops him.
Conservitive (sic)!

Hey, Slunt! What is conservitive?
Conservative: a person profoundly respectful of heritage, tradition, and old-fashioned values while preaching the revolution and strip-mining the Grand Canyon for high-sulfur coal.
  • CJ7
  • 10-23-2013, 05:19 PM
snick
We (Consevatives) also wouldn't flood the labor market with cheap illegal workers who drive down workers wages so they can't afford health care............. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Liberals want to make them citizens and have them pay taxes and have healthcare. The conservatives want to hire them pay under the table and pay no taxes .Makes the bottom line look great.
  • Doove
  • 10-23-2013, 07:24 PM
Troll much? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Every chance i get.

Take notes.
OK, what the hell would all you Republican assholes propose to do for the 50 million or so Americans who are uninsured or under-insured? The only Republican plan I saw would insure 1 million people. What a fucking joke. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
So Obamacare is the Federal version of Republican Romney's healthcare plan or its not?
Take notes. Originally Posted by Doove
Why? You have no game. Eva could benefit though.

Donk.
What do you think would happen if 15 million Americans decided to cross the border and go to Canada to get free healthcare? DENIED! It would bankrupt them in a couple of years. Same exact thing is happening in America when 15 million Mexicans come across the border for free healthcare, and yet we do not deny. For every one of them that we treat, 3 of us have to pay for it. If you want lower health costs, you have to solve the problem. Or you can simply blame American companies for the problem, if that makes you feel better.
EXPLAIN THAT, DIPSHIT!

Exactly which 25 million Americans are losing their homes?

Please find a credible source to prove your incessant blather isn't worthy of a ban from this forum on the grounds of non compos mentis?

Not that there's anything wrong with the mentally challenged. But you need to shut the fuck up when grown folk are talkin! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
God has punished you by making you incapable of understanding truth, virtue, or honor, thus handing you over to the devil to tell nothing but lies, indeed, to do all that is evil, and to upset all that is good.
NOT true!

IIFFOFRDB lives in Houston. That never stops him. Originally Posted by ExNYer
What, from rutting out your mom...Tell her lazy ass to go make me a samich. make it snappy, BOY...