Frustrated by SexxyJade

Op, did you actually receive the official "invite" or were you just driving to her general location on a hope and a prayer? She may have got the impression that you were a little too aggressive for her laid back taste. Women need their comfort level.

She is a pretty N smart girl (even if she sees me :-) and well worth the drive. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
We confirmed the appointment 2 days before and again the same day morning. About 1 hr before the appointment, i text her for address and get nothing. Since i had a window of opportunity that was going to go away soon, i started driving, hoping against the hope that she will respond. I have not heard back from her since that morning.
Curious if she ever reached out to you afterwards.

If you can't reach a provider about an hour before, the session probably isn't happening.

I will admit that more than once I've driven to the area anyway like you did just hoping it would work out. It has before but the percentage is pretty low. Originally Posted by L.A.
It has happened to me before where they wont respond at expected hour but will respond about 30 min late, apologize and shift the date by 30 mins so.
I have also had instances where they shared the exact address, sans the room number, and then crickets once I at the location.
Op, did you actually receive the official "invite" or were you just driving to her general location on a hope and a prayer? She may have got the impression that you were a little too aggressive for her laid back taste. Women need their comfort level.

She is a pretty N smart girl (even if she sees me :-) and well worth the drive. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
We confirmed the appointment 2 days before and again the same day morning. I have not heard back from her since that morning which makes me think she has too many other opportunities to make money and therefore TCB is slipping down.