NC/NS Riley Rhea

Correct I did not
Don't buy anything that you wouldn't eat, drink or wear yourself. Originally Posted by cabletex7
So lingerie is out? Lol
Did not want to post this, but we are consumers who have price tags on our time and desires, amen?

Desire:

In Houston, want pretty athletic milf w/ incall for hour or two.

Reluctantly book room at new hotel, buy her preferred bev with 'assurance' we were on.

Out a Friday nite, $130 for room & have a bottle of whiskey I don't like. Originally Posted by Sig9er

$130 for a notel...Go book at the Crown Plaza. You should have spent $25 for that room. First time visits are tricky save the tricking for later. (No PUN intended)

While I do acknowledge she is within her right to bail at any time she feels uneasy, typically when there's no communication it just means a baller bought out your time. Gave her a better deal. I know because I used to do this alot. If a girl was scheduled I'd have her cancel her whole day...and I'd buy yall out ..lol and she'd use an excuse like sick or have baby sitter issues. Worked all the time like a charm. I now feel bad for doing shit like that.

It was shoebox money so it wasnt a big deal. But nowawdays... I respect everyone's hustle. Do your thing.
So lingerie is out? Lol Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Hey, if you're the same size and it moves you, go for it.

Everything could have possibly worked out if she had just used her phone
Yeah, you're the shitz. I don't do Crowne Plaza...too many ballers in their slingshots.

Thanks for the worthless comments as usual. I was thinking the big white dick comment would get under the skin of a few pencil dicks.

Cheers

$130 for a notel...Go book at the Crown Plaza. You should have spent $25 for that room. First time visits are tricky save the tricking for later. (No PUN intended)

While I do acknowledge she is within her right to bail at any time she feels uneasy, typically when there's no communication it just means a baller bought out your time. Gave her a better deal. I know because I used to do this alot. If a girl was scheduled I'd have her cancel her whole day...and I'd buy yall out ..lol and she'd use an excuse like sick or have baby sitter issues. Worked all the time like a charm. I now feel bad for doing shit like that.

It was shoebox money so it wasnt a big deal. But nowawdays... I respect everyone's hustle. Do your thing. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey, if you're the same size and it moves you, go for it.

Originally Posted by cabletex7
I'd post a pic or two mate, but my ass cheeks show in all of them and I hear that's a violation now.

Cheers
Yeah, you're the shitz. I don't do Crowne Plaza...too many ballers in their slingshots.

Thanks for the worthless comments as usual. I was thinking the big white dick comment would get under the skin of a few pencil dicks.

Cheers Originally Posted by Sig9er
Sweetie... so let me get this right...you bragged all week long to the provider about a big white dick and you still got stood up? you're doing it wrong per par. You're the one out of $130, and $50 for the bottle, with blue balls all while on here crying like you've been left at the alter. What's really funny is the provider in question responded to your rant by essentially chunking you a deuce and wishing you a happy new year. Lol you better keep your eyes open and your mouth shut and start taking notes. ;-)
Yeah mate, I'm taking notes!!! I know how emotional New years can be. I'm sorry your life turned out the way it did.

I know you're only a scratchoff away from a slingshot or a Chrysler 300 and you're tired of someone stealing your hubcaps off the Altima, but don't take it out on a hooker board. We're here to share pertinent info, not listening to your fake bantering about how black you wanna be.

But cheers mate. Happy New Year to you anyway.
^ you're just hopeless...and yeah let me go pick up my foodstamps;-) I hongry. ;-)
^ you're just hopeless...and yeah let me go pick up my foodstamps;-) I hongry. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I thought this guy was leaving....

But on topic, I have shown up at hotels for an "appointment" and have been spooked by LE in the parking lot. Both times it happened I drove off and sent a text once down the road with a polite cancellation and explanation of why I left. Think the same would have avoided this post.
I thought this guy was leaving....

But on topic, I have shown up at hotels for an "appointment" and have been spooked by LE in the parking lot. Both times it happened I drove off and sent a text once down the road with a polite cancellation and explanation of why I left. Think the same would have avoided this post. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7

I didn’t text him because I wasn’t sure he if he was an LE and if he was I definitely didn’t think I needed to apologize or give explanation to someone trying to arrest me.