Name Dropping

Nope.....

LMAO!

How many of you providers get calls from some dipshit who wants to see you and when you attempt to screen him, he starts dropping hobby handles to get past your screening process............carkido said you were awesome.........big joe said you gave the best bbbj he ever had.........dearhunter said you were fatter than your photos (kind of like a side mirror on a car)........click........hello hello.........I thinck the bitch just hung up on me........I'm going to go write an alert on her fat ass. Originally Posted by dearhunter
lol this is funny.
How many of you providers get calls from some dipshit who wants to see you and when you attempt to screen him, he starts dropping hobby handles to get past your screening process............carkido said you were awesome.........big joe said you gave the best bbbj he ever had.........dearhunter said you were fatter than your photos (kind of like a side mirror on a car)........click........hello hello.........I thinck the bitch just hung up on me........I'm going to go write an alert on her fat ass. Originally Posted by dearhunter
DH ... TMFT called me one time claming to be you, but he was no where near gangster, so I called him on it right away! I got your back DH! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Well at least you asked questions... everyone else hung up as soon as I said "Hi, I'm DearHunter and I want a session ... "
I just had a provider call me yesterday b/c someone said they were my good friend and I would vouch for him.

I am glad she called me as do many of the providers when someone says they are my friend.

Hell, virtually all providers who know me know I don't have any friends..... Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
ive met a friend, and i appreciate the business. He is a cool guy!! Thanks
The last time I was in Texas i tried to drop Dearhunter's name hoping to get a discount on a GS03 session, and she laughed at me. She did give me this coupon for the string of Subway's he owns in the greater Houston area:

The last time I was in Texas i tried to drop Dearhunter's name hoping to get a discount on a GS03 session, and she laughed at me. She did give me this coupon for the string of Subway's he owns in the greater Houston area:

Originally Posted by ANONONE
Does his Subways hand you them foot longs covered in a plastic bag .... or bare back handed....
WTF why do you have too use my handle in your op.

good one! im soooo stealing that
Does his Subways hand you them foot longs covered in a plastic bag .... or bare back handed.... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You must be confused AGAIN. . .

This:

Is not the same as this:

Just like this:

Is not the same as this:
I've never had a guy JUST try to use another guy's info to pass screening but I've definitely had some guy's mention that we have friends in common to try and get special treatment like "Listen baby, I know you don't normally do incalls at 5am but my friend so and so blah blah and I was hoping you'd blah blah".

You must be confused AGAIN. . .

This:

Is not the same as this:

Just like this:

Is not the same as this:
OK, I can figure this out... in the first example... you stuff the goodies in first one and stuff the second one in the goodies... right?

Now the second example is more difficult... hmmm... they both talk about murder,revenge, sex, death and the afterlife... both are questionable about who wrote what ... and they both are written in King James English... and neither one is generally found in discussions on this board... I give up...
ive met a friend, and i appreciate the business. He is a cool guy!! Thanks Originally Posted by subcilla
OK, I have one (1) friend. And you are welcome.
I wanted to skip screening once and I tried to be a friend of Htowner , so to speak, and the lady just laughed and hung up.
So now I feel farely safe about anyone using my name.
I wanted to skip screening once and I tried to be a friend of Htowner , so to speak, and the lady just laughed and hung up.
So now I feel farely safe about anyone using my name. Originally Posted by Htowner
TFF!