How To Act Like a Lady!

well then i will do my best to fix myself. Originally Posted by lustychick2010

Good Girl!
In the middle of this website's name is the word "Community"

I would like to thank Lana and Fawn for leading us in a polite, respectful and classy direction.

As for the guys: We enjoy what is arguably the best client environment in the country, and possibly the world. The ladies of Dallas are the best looking and most amiable. And, they spoil us. A gentleman always enjoys a lady's company.
Oh, you're absolutely right, but you and I both know that some girls just can't stay away from responding! LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
What's that great quote: "I can resist anything but temptation!"
WOW Lana! You go girl, I mean Momma!

This is kind of what I was referring to in my thread earlier.

Just for clarification, if I (or ANYONE) see(s) a thread that is taking a nasty turn, is it appropriate to say something?

You know, something like, 'okay, this is getting ugly. How about toning it down a little bit.'

I would never want to overstep my boundaries nor would I EVER want to make anyone angry with me but sometimes enough is enough. I realize the mods cannot be everywhere all the time and I CERTAINLY don't want to burden them with excessive RTMs.

Just wondering...

Peace,
--v
  • Tooly
  • 02-12-2010, 11:45 AM
What an awesome post. My hats off to Lana. Very well said. This should be a sticky somewhere. Look, Read, Learn and Live by it. Great advice for new providers and some others too. I think I you Lana.
WOW Lana! You go girl, I mean Momma!

Just for clarification, if I (or ANYONE) see(s) a thread that is taking a nasty turn, is it appropriate to say something?

You know, something like, 'okay, this is getting ugly. How about toning it down a little bit.'

I would never want to overstep my boundaries nor would I EVER want to make anyone angry with me but sometimes enough is enough. I realize the mods cannot be everywhere all the time and I CERTAINLY don't want to burden them with excessive RTMs.

--v Originally Posted by vnurse
Or maybe we can have the mods move the offending tread to a new forum called "COED DRAMA" that way the rest of don't have to watch it played out and the others can do whatever...
Excellent thread, but will the people listen.....ummm..

But its always nice to have it posted and by a Lady.....

Thanks

Lisa
...now that is such a good idea.. ..why didn't that come up before? And, if Coed Drama isnt politically correct enough, the board could go with something like "Shakespearian Festival" or "Thespians-R-Us."

Even though the above snarkiness is only slightly called for, there are actually some potentially serious issues behind threads that go in the night (or day). In the end, though, it generally boils down to one of humankind's most basic (and base) traits: Control. This usually takes some form of one upmanship, browbeating for discounts or very extra service from the male and almost everything addressed in Lana's list from the femmes. Exercising self-discipline under those circumstances doesn't come easy, though I agree that a hoe-handle throw-down isn't exactly the path to success, it is incumbent upon those who have chosen to watch over this manifestation of our little community to get in sooner rather than later. If not directly, then through back channels, side channels, the Discovery Channel - something to rein the fallout in before it falls too far out. Which brings me to my main point: I wouldn't be a mod on ANY board for all the tea in China and I appreciate those who get involved in doing that for free.
Thank you all for your gracious support!
As I posted for VNurse... Well played.
It seems the real ladies are stepping up and trying to install some degree of perspective to this board.
Thanks gals.

BTW, Is there a way to create an "ignore" button, so I can ignore every post some idiot makes?
Great post Lana I would say you are spot on. I have seen Ladies hurt their reputation in my eyes and others by how they come across on here. Never let them see you lose your composure. I know Ladies that in person are wonderful but on here they come across not so nice. I think it hurts business for them.
I agree with Momma 100%! It is really a great place where we can find such incredible providors like Lana, Fawn, Lustychick and Vnurse! I know that any bad review of them is bunk!
Thank you so much TallTexan! You are a sweetheart!
  • fawn
  • 02-13-2010, 07:42 PM
I agree with Momma 100%! It is really a great place where we can find such incredible providors like Lana, Fawn, Lustychick and Vnurse! I know that any bad review of them is bunk! Originally Posted by TallTexan2009
Thank you sweetie pie......
I agree with Momma 100%! It is really a great place where we can find such incredible providors like Lana, Fawn, Lustychick and Vnurse! I know that any bad review of them is bunk! Originally Posted by TallTexan2009
Thank you so much, lover boy!