Curious

• Busty
  • 12-02-2023, 09:32 PM
I think that we need to Cendell to come in and do an evaluation. Originally Posted by NordicJag
This is hilarious but you are right about Cendell being our Evaluater
Her responses makes my day
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2023, 10:48 PM
This is hilarious but you are right about Cendell being our Evaluater
Her responses makes my day Originally Posted by Busty
She's been MIA lately
Oh ooooooh, lol. Did you happen to move here from Florida? Just curious. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Good eye!!!
I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone with my question Originally Posted by Huskylover
You’re offending people when you think we’re stupid. Miss us much? NO cause you never give yourself time to! Ugh
I think that we need to Cendell to come in and do an evaluation. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Evaluation done, he’s back!
She's been MIA lately Originally Posted by BLM69
This granny’s been busy
I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone with my question Originally Posted by Huskylover
"Bah humbug!"
I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a lady to have a play date with.
This granny’s been busy Originally Posted by Cendell M
Great response.
First, I'd like to thank everyone for playing nice.

Second,
So are we still in 3rd place in the UC entertainment rankings? Originally Posted by Michael8219
With one of my fav entertainers (primarily at a diff region) retiring (disabled), I am pleased to mention that Houston is now perhaps a very small fraction of a percent ahead of Austin for 2nd place. Remember, not playing nice may cause pointy demerits.
But, as Professor McGonagall states, points can potentially be awarded for sheer dumb luck.

Btw, someone in logistics screwed up and sent a train car load of coal instead of darts. However, those are easier to throw. Being that simply being on this board qualifies for the naughty list, I'm sure those will go fast.

Last, let's get back to helpful suggestions for the OP. I'm sure he'd appreciate your comments.
OP, I would suggest you find a very highly reviewed lady on this board in Houston. lFind one that has a incall and set an appointment, maybe do a get to know you session. Or ask if they will sit and have coffee with you. Someplace where there are other people a bar Starbucks whatever. I think you’ll have more luck either at their incall or a place they pick that has other people indoors, for their security.

Maybe even join p411 for verification.
^^^ this guy don’t get it, it figures
^^^ this guy don’t get it, it figures Originally Posted by Cendell M
I didn't get it either tilllll you did the evaluation.
Package the doggy date with an overnigher. I know a guy who can give you some tips to help negotiate one for $300. Oh wait, he's banned.
  • Busty
  • 12-04-2023, 05:34 PM
^ exactly
Looks like some of y'all are in some sort of 'secret club' here.... anyone want to enlighten the rest of on what you're talking about?

A'Man