Thank you border czar

... So the illegal crossers come in for Humanitarian Reasons
- and then commit the crimes... A LOT of sexual assaults
and murders there.

And the American people have Kamala to thank for it.
The Ruination of America. ...

#### Salty
That is not evidence - “it was well known”. Try again.

You’re making things up again, DJ.

The jack shit you claim was never said? Look within, señor! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

... So the illegal crossers come in for Humanitarian Reasons
- and then commit the crimes... A LOT of sexual assaults
and murders there.

And the American people have Kamala to thank for it.
The Ruination of America. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Heysoos!

Harris has been "The Ruination of America?"

You're precious, son!
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Any reason why the graphic you posted at the head of this bait and snitch thread didn't have a qualifying link?

Any answer to the question I asked about it?

I looked for the source and saw it. Did you?

It is well known that you're unable to back up your wild exaggerated and preponderously false claims.

Any answer to the question I asked about it?

I looked for the source and saw it. Did you?

It is well known that you're unable to back up your wild exaggerated and preponderously false claims. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

To answer your question - ICE sent the letter with this information to Congressman Tony Gonzales (R-TX) because he is the representative who requested it six months ago.

I found the actual letter for you (see link below).

You're welcome, Yssup.

As you can see, the letter contains a detailed breakdown of the crimes which migrants have been convicted of/are charged with. The numbers are staggering and, inexplicably, most of the convicted criminals are "non-detained", i.e. they are out there freely roaming the country and able to commit more crimes.

From the letter:

"As of July 21, 2024, there were 662,566 noncitizens with criminal histories on ICE’s national docket, which includes those detained by ICE, and on the agency’s non-detained docket. Of those, 435,719 are convicted criminals, and 226,847 have pending criminal charges."

https://homeland.house.gov/wp-conten...y-Gonzales.pdf

Although the letter from ICE claims that "most noncitizens who are convicted of homicide are typically not eligible for release from ICE custody" - the table shows there are a total of 13,099 migrants who have been convicted of murder yet are still non-detained.
I’m not seeing anything on this in my usual places. I wonder if they are trying to dig up more details before printing rather than just spitting out a headline and a placeholder story?
😄 That’s a good one!!!
I’m not seeing anything on this in my usual places. I wonder if they are trying to dig up more details before printing rather than just spitting out a headline and a placeholder story? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
😄 That’s a good one!!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I’m serious. After doing some internet searches and looking at the times, the post, the wall street journal and the bbc I can’t find anything with some real depth of detail about the numbers and the time frame they were using.

As far as I can tell this story is nothing but some republican congressman and Don the Con talking about how doomed the country is and how it’s all Kamala’s fault. Without more nuance and detail this story seems like nothing but republican propaganda. Details Please!
Yeah, this stinks to high heaven,
Yes, it was definitely deliberate. And to our benefit actually. The extra labor that immigrants, legal or otherwise, provided helped keep inflation manageable by providing cheaper labor costs during and after the pandemic. they also contributed to social security and medicare revenue that they will never get.
Originally Posted by txdot-guy

There are so many things I would love to post as a reply to this, however I don't want to get a slap on the wrist or points. The one thing I can say is due to the board rules............words just escape me. I would say thanks for the laugh, but that would imply that I didn't take this reply in the spirit it was made.