Opreznut and the uni-party gang of 8 gave arms to ISIS

Our involvement in the Middle East does not go back 100 years. Great talking point from the White House but not true. The British and French were the master's of the Middle East until after World War II. We got involved later.

"the lesson the U.S. never seems to understand..." I think you mean that the lesson is what some people don't understand. People like Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama. Carter clearly did not understand what would happen to Iran with his meddling, Clinton did not understand what he did by allowing Bin Laden to continue his planning instead of killing or capturing him, and Obama did not understand the opportunity present to him by the Arab Spring in Iran.

Our invasion (voted for by Hillary Clinton and supported by Bill, Kerry, Gore, and Edwards) did destablize Iraq and that is why Bush worked so hard on getting a representative government in place of Hussein. With some degree of success Bush did it. The finishing touch was left up to Obama and he (and Hillary and Biden) failed with the Status of Forces Agreement. Obama was given a working country in Iraq and a win for our military. Obama is doing his best to seize defeat from the jaws of victory. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You just can't desist from lying. I'm pretty sure our existence has been longer than 100 years.

United States foreign policy in the Middle East has its roots as early as the Barbary Wars in the first years of the U.S.'s existence

Other examples of cooperations between the U.S. and the Middle East are the Red Line Agreement signed in 1928

Perhaps if Bush had worked harder on intelligence, he wouldn't have needed to work so goddamn hard on Iraq afterwards. Your lament of his hard work to put in place a government, makes me fucking sick. He had no degree of success in doing that. Malaqi? Are you fucking kidding me. He was just biding his time until he could pass off that shit sandwich to the next guy. Don't kid yourself.
Odumbo, Holder, et al doubled down on stupid, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, AFTER they were gifted the benefit of hindsight garnered from the failed Bush operation. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
At least you got the highlighted part correct.
At least you got the highlighted part correct. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The whole statement is correct, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and one can add that there were better tracking procedures under the Bush program than under the Odumbo program.
The whole statement is correct, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and one can add that there were better tracking procedures under the Bush program than under the Odumbo program. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No there weren't. They tried to use RFID chips but they weren't effective. Lies.
No there weren't. They tried to use RFID chips but they weren't effective. Lies. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Odumbo's operation didn't use RFIDs, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

http://www.npr.org/2012/06/21/155513...furious-failed

WASHINGTON - Agents from the Phoenix office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives testified Wednesday that the risky Operation Fast and Furious program was a "disaster." ....

Instead, at least one of those "walked" guns was found at the scene of the December slaying of Brian Terry, a Border Patrol agent, who was shot and killed 18 miles inside the Arizona border, at Rio Rico. When Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Tucson, was shot during a political event in January, "There was a state of panic, like oh, God, let's hope this is not a weapon from that case," Forcelli testified.

In all, 2,000 guns — including AK-47s and .50-caliber rifles — and 10,000 or more rounds of ammunition are estimated to have "walked" into the hands of Mexican drug lords, said Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., the committee chairman, in his opening statement.

The ATF was created as "a unique law enforcement agency that Americans could trust to reduce the illegal transfer of guns into the hands of criminals," said Issa. "Today's hearing concerns a breach of that trust that has left countless innocent Mexican citizens and at least one federal Border Patrol agent dead."

The three agents — who are still employed by the ATF — said they did not understand how the operation could ever possibly be successful.

In his written testimony, Forcelli described the Fast and Furious techniques are "delusional." Casa said he had never heard of letting guns walk until he got to Phoenix, and Forcelli estimated the guns ended up in Mexico twice as often as they stayed in the United States.

The only technology the bureau had to track guns were serial numbers and cooperation of gun dealers in Phoenix. No GPS tracking was available from the bureau. http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/...investigation/
No there weren't. They tried to use RFID chips but they weren't effective. Lies. Originally Posted by WombRaider
At least you got the highlighted part correct. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The whole statement is correct, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and one can add that there were better tracking procedures under the Bush program than under the Odumbo program. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Odumbo's operation didn't use RFIDs, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

http://www.npr.org/2012/06/21/155513...furious-failed

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That was in reference to your statement that the Bush program had better tracking than Obama's. They used RFID chips that didn't work. Nice try, dickless.
That was in reference to your statement that the Bush program had better tracking than Obama's. They used RFID chips that didn't work. Nice try, dickless. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Odumbo's team doubled down on stupid and poorly imitated a failed operation, and they didn't even try to track the weapons as your dick-sucking ass claimed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You just can't desist from lying. I'm pretty sure our existence has been longer than 100 years.

United States foreign policy in the Middle East has its roots as early as the Barbary Wars in the first years of the U.S.'s existence

Other examples of cooperations between the U.S. and the Middle East are the Red Line Agreement signed in 1928

Perhaps if Bush had worked harder on intelligence, he wouldn't have needed to work so goddamn hard on Iraq afterwards. Your lament of his hard work to put in place a government, makes me fucking sick. He had no degree of success in doing that. Malaqi? Are you fucking kidding me. He was just biding his time until he could pass off that shit sandwich to the next guy. Don't kid yourself. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're like someone with mental retardation. The Barbary pirates were not in the Middle East. They were in North Africa. You're off by about 2,000 miles or do you racistly think that everyone who is Muslim is from the Middle East?

That Red Line Agreement that you brought up.....it was between oil companies and not governments. You're still an idiot, I'm still right, and you got caught in a lie again. Three strikes and you're out!

Bush's intelligence is the same intelligence used by Bill Clinton to launch cruise missiles into Iraq.

I see a theme this week. You claim everyone else is lying while you lay out lie after lie. Typical libtard move.
You're like someone with mental retardation. The Barbary pirates were not in the Middle East. They were in North Africa. You're off by about 2,000 miles or do you racistly think that everyone who is Muslim is from the Middle East?

That Red Line Agreement that you brought up.....it was between oil companies and not governments. You're still an idiot, I'm still right, and you got caught in a lie again. Three strikes and you're out!

Bush's intelligence is the same intelligence used by Bill Clinton to launch cruise missiles into Iraq.

I see a theme this week. You claim everyone else is lying while you lay out lie after lie. Typical libtard move. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They were not in the Middle East, they were in North Africa. Hmmm... ok.

The Greater Middle East includes all countries on the map to the left including Afghanistan and Pakistan, and all the other "stans," but it also includes many North African countries like Egypt, Libya and Sudan"

"United States foreign policy in the Middle East has its roots as early as the Barbary Wars in the first years of the U.S.'s existence"
Thanks for putting it on a bumper sticker SLOBBRIN!

could you have cut and pasted the entire Merriam-Webster dictionary so IBgrubergruber doesn't feel so intimidated?

You're blasting them Ozombies now!

You should star in a TV show entitled, "The Waslking Dumb!"
I only read about 1/3 of the longest post in eccie pf history so it may have been explained but...

Wasn't it illegal for the US to arm the Libyan rebels? When McCain was there it was televised how poorly they were armed they were. Some even had fake cardboard weapons. What happened?
I only read about 1/3 of the longest post in eccie pf history so it may have been explained but...

Wasn't it illegal for the US to arm the Libyan rebels? When McCain was there it was televised how poorly they were armed they were. Some even had fake cardboard weapons. What happened? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Half the shit we do is illegal. What's your point?
I think that is the point. Why do you have a problem with government citing legally?
I think that is the point. Why do you have a problem with government citing legally? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The point is pick your battles.

Wasn't it illegal for the US to arm the Libyan rebels? When McCain was there it was televised how poorly they were armed they were. Some even had fake cardboard weapons. What happened? Originally Posted by gnadfly
To be fair, this one was longer! except it's about 50 pages longer now
https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpres.../15/obama-252/