Golden showers

I had a epic GS session with Lilly Munster we sat a round and drank beer then went to town taking turns on each other it was HOT! lol
I am a good giver!! Originally Posted by leilover
I can vouch for this, she gave me one and it tasted so good.

Motley Fool
I used to get stage fright. It helps if you blind fold them first. I am a giver only.

I would but have trouble 'peeing on cue"....lol

MsAthena luvs giving!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
i think i could certainly watch a girl pee
I meant BIG ones!! hehe
My ATF and I talk about this all the time... Then...

The other night she squatted to pee in the terlit ( A la Archie Bunker ) and I stood in front of her. Very carefully, while shee pee'd, I pee'd over her mons pubis and her clit. She loved it, but was very embarrased to admit it. There was quite a conflict in her mind as to the enjoyment she recieved from it and her internal Judge. Whats more, she was so anxious because she KNEW she was going to rub one out later that night thinking about it. That was fun !

The next day I asked if she had rubbed one out remembering me peeing on her, and she sheepishly said YES. And she loved it. It makes her hot now.

We DONT piss in each others mouth. Not at all. But we play with it. She holds my cock while I pee. She lets me pee on her mons while she pee's. I want her to pee on my cock in the bathtub. I will certainyl do that. She is cool with that too.

The piuss drinkers I see on the net don't appeal to me. It ain't my thang. Kudos to those who dig it. But I do like to see a pretty girl pee. Something very personal and somewhat secretive about that secretive state !
I think it is hot only when the giver has been drinking a lot of water/beer so it is clear and not smelly.
I doubt any ladies will admit to wanting to be pee'ed on by a gent.
I must admit, I have been curious about being the receiver of a sexy woman's pee for a while now. I thought it was something that would pass through my mental list of fantasies but it hasn't. I have yet to try it but do fantasize about it.
I love watching a woman pee. My ATF does it for me regularly, usually while standing in the bathtub but a couple of times into a red solo cup. ("Red Solo Cup, I fill you up, let's have a party!" - Toby Keith) I have not worked up to wanting her to pee on me--maybe someday I will transition to that.
I think it is hot only when the giver has been drinking a lot of water/beer so it is clear and not smelly. Originally Posted by humanoid
I agree with this. I don't think I'd be into the bright yellow, heavy smell type.
Here's another option. Once did a session with my ATF. Ahead of time we agreed we'd both consume and retain liquids. A plastic sheet covered the bed. We played, complicated by the fact we each increasingly needed to pee. After the happy ending, she happened to be on top and vented. The warm liquid spreding over my loins was increadiably erotic. Alas my internal puritan would not let me release on her, as she very much wanted.
tia offer to give a GS but i said that i was sure now i regret it and next time i will ask and see if i lke it
Tia ?????
Never tried this but unsure of whats so hot about it.

Anyone care to share ?