Senator John McCain agrees with Obama for a review of Stand Your Ground laws

Eventually the Reps will quit bowing down to the wackos and thumpers and start giving us voters a real choice in who to vote for. Originally Posted by Old-T
So Romney was still doing too much bowing down the the wackos and thumpers and wasn't moderate enough for you? So the only "moderate Republican" candidate you could stand would be someone LEFT of Hillary??
wingers do an about face ... Originally Posted by CJ7
CJ, you mean kind of like the lefties SCREAM bloody murder about some policy or decision Bush made, then "do an about face" when Obama CONTINUES or expands the policy Bush created, you know like extending the debt limit or the Patriot Act.

THAT kind of about face??
CJ, you mean kind of like the lefties SCREAM bloody murder about some policy or decision Bush made, then "do an about face" when Obama CONTINUES or expands the policy Bush created, you know like extending the debt limit or the Patriot Act.

THAT kind of about face?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
That is going to sting when he reads it.

No one liked him in the first place.
We just had to vote for the less of two evils.
We meaning republicans or "wingers" or tea partiers or what ever you libtards call us now.

I have never been hired by a poor person so this trickle up thing won't work. But don't let that stop you from giving them all of our money.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2013, 12:07 PM

THAT kind of about face?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505

no
McCain is just another Democrat in a Republican suit. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Translation: he's a moderate and not a mouth-foaming hyper-partisan ideologue.
+1 Exactly! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You two lames should get a room and compare notes on how bad-ass you both are.....what a joke.
You two lames should get a room and compare notes on how bad-ass you both are.....what a joke. Originally Posted by timpage
The "rooms" that count are all protected by Remington, Little Timmy: Remington 12 gauge, double-aught buckshot.

You can ignorantly quibble if you like, Little Timmy, but most "smart" folks, not you of course, consider Remington 12 gauge, double-aught buckshot pretty "badass" and will respectfully give it wide berth.

And guess what, Little Timmy, with SYG on the books, there's nary a worry about any legal repercussions when the dead body is found laying on the family side of the castle threshold. Stand Your Ground is the law, so go screw yourself, Little Timmy!

BTW, that "ignore button" of yours must be defective, Little Timmy.
I'm waiting for the "clarification" on the "stand your ground" .... "French your position".....

If they give the states another shot at it .... they might just expand the "protected" area to include the fence line or properly line.
I'm waiting for the "clarification" on the "stand your ground" .... "French your position".....

If they give the states another shot at it .... they might just expand the "protected" area to include the fence line or properly line. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Think it provides wherever you are not just in the home. At least ours dose.
  • Old-T
  • 07-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Stand Your Ground is the law, so go screw yourself, Little Timmy! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yep. Once it's the law all thinking should stop. No one should ever question a law.

The RWWs never do. They don't try to have 1,000 attempts to repeal any law, do they?

Prohibition was the law. Did you support that?

Abortion is the law, do you support that?

Slavery was the law, did you support that?

Yes, it is the law in some places. It is a bad law as written. It should be changed.

So what?
McCain is just another Democrat in a Republican suit. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He's definitely on that payroll.
Yep. Once it's the law all thinking should stop. No one should ever question a law.

The RWWs never do. They don't try to have 1,000 attempts to repeal any law, do they?

Prohibition was the law. Did you support that?

Abortion is the law, do you support that?

Slavery was the law, did you support that?

Yes, it is the law in some places. It is a bad law as written. It should be changed.

So what? Originally Posted by Old-T

By law, you enjoy the privileges of a U.S. citizen, do you want to change that?

By law, you have the right to petition for a writ of habeas corpus, do you want to change that?

By law, you have the right not to incriminate yourself, do you want to change that?

By law, slavery has been abolished, do you want to change that?

By law, women have the right to vote, do you want to change that?

Once a law reflects common sense, it should be left alone, Old-goaT.
  • Old-T
  • 07-23-2013, 07:36 AM
Once again you make a comment but miss its significance.

1. Not every person agrees on "common sense"
2. Common sense is often still wrong
3. I never argued that all laws are wrong, I argued that not all laws are right
4. You were the one who argued "it's alaw so live with it", not me
5. SYG is a bad law and should be changed
The "rooms" that count are all protected by Remington, Little Timmy: Remington 12 gauge, double-aught buckshot.

You can ignorantly quibble if you like, Little Timmy, but most "smart" folks, not you of course, consider Remington 12 gauge, double-aught buckshot pretty "badass" and will respectfully give it wide berth.

And guess what, Little Timmy, with SYG on the books, there's nary a worry about any legal repercussions when the dead body is found laying on the family side of the castle threshold. Stand Your Ground is the law, so go screw yourself, Little Timmy!

BTW, that "ignore button" of yours must be defective, Little Timmy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Naw, it's still working good when I bother to log in. It's only when I browse posts without logging in that I can still see your child-like repetitive name-calling posts that you think pass for cleverness.

Fuck off back to under your rock tough guy.
Once again you make a comment but miss its significance.

1. Not every person agrees on "common sense"
2. Common sense is often still wrong
3. I never argued that all laws are wrong, I argued that not all laws are right
4. You were the one who argued "it's alaw so live with it", not me
5. SYG is a bad law and should be changed Originally Posted by Old-T
You're in error, Old-goaT. Your deflecting post wasn't significant, it was 'insignificant'. Without SYG, criminals were garnering their rewards in the courts on those occasions when they were thwarted, by armed citizens, from profiting through larceny on the streets.

Naw, it's still working good when I bother to log in. It's only when I browse posts without logging in that I can still see your child-like repetitive name-calling posts that you think pass for cleverness.

Fuck off back to under your rock tough guy. Originally Posted by timpage
Little Timmy, you have more than demonstrated your penchant for what you call "childish name-calling". Take your own advice and "fuck off", hypocrite!