Thank you messages

We gotta get together! I'm already invisioning my pm to you "I had a great time last night and I know I said this many times during our date....but once more, Great tits!!" Originally Posted by TrueCowboy
Yes we do!
I definitely appreciate them. I always try to drop a note thanking a gent for coming to see me, especially when he has a choice of so many ladies here in Dallas. It just feels good to know that someone had a great time.
Absolutely.....all the time. Sometimes I get one within 10mins of them back on the road to the RW.....that means a lot to me and I do the same in return, usually the sooner the better since some guys shut their hobby phone down soon after an apt and may not turn it on for days! ������
I have had a couple of providers send me a text after I left, saying they had a great time and thanked me for coming to see them. I replied and then that was all I heard from her till the next time I wanted to see her.

Nothing needy sounding about that,. Actually, it is good TCB skills AFTER they already have your money, which goes to show that even if the provider did think of a hobbyist as no more than a wallet, she is trying to not make the him feel that way.
I almost always send a thank you message. (If someone is reading this and I didn't send you one, it's because I got side-tracked, not because I wasn't thankful )

Sometimes the client beats me to it and I find his thank you before I send mine. I love it!!!
I also always send a follow up email or pm to my friends. I am a big believer in treating others how I want to be treated. I think appreciation goes a long way on both sides
I almost always send a thank you message. (If someone is reading this and I didn't send you one, it's because I got side-tracked, not because I wasn't thankful )

Sometimes the client beats me to it and I find his thank you before I send mine. I love it!!! Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Agreed. Well said.
I have had a couple of providers send me a text after I left, saying they had a great time and thanked me for coming to see them. I replied and then that was all I heard from her till the next time I wanted to see her.

Nothing needy sounding about that,. Actually, it is good TCB skills AFTER they already have your money, which goes to show that even if the provider did think of a hobbyist as no more than a wallet, she is trying to not make the him feel that way. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I david would like to thank you personally in this thread for what you this morning for me. You sir are real sweet guy.
I always send a Thank You note... Simply good form.
sometimes i send a note to the provider i just consulted with - sometimes w/in a few hours, sometimes w/in a few days. i'm slow writing reviews but i do what i can to thank them for spending time w/ me and making deliteful memories [70-80% of the time they are].

one thing i like, which really good providers do, is receiving a short text msg from her as i'm on my way back to my world.

i dont have it in my signature lines, but i do have it in my eccie profile:
"Biography: thks to the great women i've met in the past 14 yrs!!" [soon to be 15]
if I've had a really good time, I send flowers accompanied by a mariachi band
So, you're the one. I had to stop and tip them after every song.