Malia Obama brought up on Fraud Charges

That's pretty much what Alex Jones is.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yeah, Alex Jones. A loon who claims that the 9/11 terrorist acts were perpetrated by the US government. And that the Sandy Hook school shooting was a hoax; a staged false flag operation to rally support for gun control.

Nothing like getting the tinfoil hat crowd all excited!
No, I don't want to get my brain from the Wizard of Oz. I believe that's where you got yours and you're dummer than fuck. Of course this is a bullshit story. I just love watching you assholes go apeshit over anything that might make these fucking Obama's look bad.

So basically you don't care if it's true or not as long as it pisses people off.

Gotcha!

However, the fact that you spend your "valuable" time reading horseshit blogs like that speaks volumes about you and your valuable time.

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.
So basically you don't care if it's true or not as long as it pisses people off.

Gotcha!

However, the fact that you spend your "valuable" time reading horseshit blogs like that speaks volumes about you and your valuable time.

Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're such a pathetic piece of shit. You're so devoted to Obama it's not even funny. Yes of course I like to post things that will get a reaction from emotional basket cases like you. If that article was about Trump's daughter you would want to believe it then.

Jim
No, I don't want to get my brain from the Wizard of Oz. I believe that's where you got yours and you're dummer than fuck. Of course this is a bullshit story. I just love watching you assholes go apeshit over anything that might make these fucking Obama's look bad.

It is fun watching you lemmings go ape shit over any story making the Trump look bad.
It is fun watching you lemmings go ape shit over any story making the Trump look bad. Originally Posted by bamscram
It's more hilarious watching Retarded Lenny transform from a chimp to a rooster. Rooster brains are smaller than chimp brains. So it suits you better.
Yeah, Alex Jones. A loon who claims that the 9/11 terrorist acts were perpetrated by the US government. And that the Sandy Hook school shooting was a hoax; a staged false flag operation to rally support for gun control.

Nothing like getting the tinfoil hat crowd all excited! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
That's the psychology behind the media. They give you a ridiculous narrative on an orchestrated event one that has so many obvious holes in it. Then a shill like Alex Jones comes along and presents to you the actual truth and because he is a member of the alternative media he is shunted and called a loon. Thus the original narrative presented by the MSM is widely accepted as being the truth and nothing can change that in most peoples minds, no matter what.

Jim
Alex Jones and "actual truth" do not belong in the same sentence, you fucking idiot!
It's more hilarious watching Retarded Lenny transform from a chimp to a rooster. Rooster brains are smaller than chimp brains. So it suits you better. Originally Posted by bambino
Any brain is 100x bigger than yours no facts, just hot air.
Typical lemming fake news no facts.

Go back to kissing your masters ass.
Alex Jones and "actual truth" do not belong in the same sentence, you fucking idiot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's exactly the point. A shill will actually tell the truth in such a way the masses won't accept it. Not only will you believe the MSM you'll defend their narratives no matter what. You obviously have no idea how eloquently they are fucking with you. You're their target audience.

Jim
It's more hilarious watching Retarded Lenny transform from a chimp to a rooster. Rooster brains are smaller than chimp brains. So it suits you better. Originally Posted by bambino
Dann Bambino I just spit my whole drink I just toke all over my phone so the chimp is now a rooster
Lenny as a rooster ? He could never quite get the phase " cock-a-doodle-do " ! ? He ALWAYS said ANY-cock'll-do !!!!!!!
The article could gave at least cited "sources who wish to remain anonymous" to give it some credibility.

On an unrelated note, what ever happened to the Russian dossier on Trump? Why did our beloved media drop that story?
The Turd Reich believes in nothing Lebowski
The only way Malia Obama could have 9 million in the bank would be if President Trump gave it to her.

Even if any of this is true, who cares. This ranks right up there with the NBA All Star claiming the Earth is indeed flat. You figure he has to be pulling every Bodies leg. In the year 2017, nobody is that ignorant.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/20/yet-mo...-flat-6520782/