No Nut November

but what if you're supplementing with MORE Testosterone
Originally Posted by FatCity
Then one turns into a DICK...usually how that goes.
Never understood the no nutt'ers?

Just WHY? hoes continue to fuck. sheet they gettin it from the real alphas raw dawg Originally Posted by winn dixie
LOL
I’ve never had the will power but I’m gonna give it a go. Made it through one day no problem. I know, I know it’s probably not the best community to go to for support here. Originally Posted by Slimphat
No way lol
Are you going to stop shaving too?

I'm not judging you
I practiced celibacy many times.
Longest was 3yrs
I am joining you - benefits are increased energy, focus, increase in sensitivity down there, mental clarity, and money savings. Plus it helps prove you are not a complete addict. Originally Posted by mynameismudd

That's what Meditation and fasting is for

It's a part of my routine these days
Interesting post! My GF and I did "Locktober". The last 5/6 days were rough for me. In the end it was a fun experience for my GF and I. She did admit at the end she really needed to "feel me" not the toy we had been using. When she felt me she exploded! Of course when I finally had my "release" OMG!! I had never exploded like that before. It was more intense than my first BJ! Of course there are many more reasons that guys/couples do this.

Lastly we did admit to each other. No to NNNovember. Locktober was more than enougb for both us. One month is our limit.
On day 8 - def more energy and focus. mental clarity increasing, less fog. social interactions more enjoyable, feel more driven and spirited. almost broke down last night as sundays are usually my day for acting out - somehow made it through. weekends are tough!
I really don't understand how you have more mental clarity. I definitely would not as all I would be able to think about is busting a nut.........
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2021, 11:51 PM
That's what I'm thinking of when it's time to bust, not who but when. I even settle for a warm mouth just to relieve the pressure
Are you talking about having rumpty tumpty with another person, or not touching yourself at all?

I'm seeing if I can go a month without touching myself, so my gf can enjoy it when she returns early December.

I find I am constantly wet and half erect
I've already failed.........

Had to look twice, but I thought your handle was SIMPhat. My mistake, carry on
The true ignorance of NNN is just astounding.
No Nut November (NNN rules) is an annual joke internet challenge that encourages men to refrain from ejaculating during the 30 days of November. No Nut November NNN rules 2021 are very clear: do not nut at all in November. Nutting is a slang word that means ejaculating. People compare this challenge to Navy SEAL training.

These following activities are prohibited:
-Sex
-Masturbation
-Contact with your lover
-Etc

Alternatively
What Is a Triple Net Lease (NNN)?
A triple net lease (triple-net or NNN) is a lease agreement on a property whereby the tenant or lessee promises to pay all the expenses of the property, including real estate taxes, building insurance, and maintenance. These expenses are in addition to the cost of rent and utilities. In contrast, in standard commercial lease agreements, some or all of these payments are typically the responsibility of the landlord.

NNNs are just one type of commercial property net lease. A single net lease requires tenants to pay property taxes in addition to rent, and a double net lease typically tacks on property insurance.
Well done.

Except I do miss the obligatory supplemental Deutsch translations...
11 days in, lots more energy. Had an awesome workout today and felt really strong. urges are strong as well, got a text from an AMP I frequent saying "new girl, pretty, big boobs and butt" and my mind started spinning for a while. Sex is a powerful drug. Semen retention will definitely result in tons more energy and focus, which you can then divert to whatever you want - workouts, your business...def a lot more free time when you cut out AMPS, strip clubs...not just visiting them but obsessing over your next move.
got a text from an AMP I frequent saying "new girl, pretty, big boobs and butt" Originally Posted by mynameismudd
Can you share details ? Pm please so I get first dibs.