Encounter: Million @GL Broke Me

I'm interested in knowing the indie you referenced, the ones I've been with fail to match what I get in the studios Originally Posted by ExodusFest
I thought GL doesn’t take new clients. Unless they changed it due to slow down of biz. Now I understand why they hired so many promoting handles.
I tried to see her today but she was booked during my times, maybe I'll see her tomorrow.
I’ve seen Million her first time here and she was just ok. There was nothing special about her. Face was a 6.5, service a 7, body a 7. Also didn’t help that her English was very limited
Limited English covers about 85% of the girls, lol. I saw a girl last summer that spoke fluent English and she talked for half the session, so limited English is a bonus for me.
I’ve seen Million her first time here and she was just ok. There was nothing special about her. Face was a 6.5, service a 7, body a 7. Also didn’t help that her English was very limited Originally Posted by VanillaCoke
I saw her during her last tour in Dallas - agreed that she was pretty average across the board.

Limited English covers about 85% of the girls, lol. I saw a girl last summer that spoke fluent English and she talked for half the session, so limited English is a bonus for me. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Do you feel obligated to defend 100% of the negative / honest comments made about Million? With all your GL review bumps, it looks like you're playing some zone defense to make sure no negative comment about Million goes unanswered. WALDT always applies so why is it such a big deal if other mongers don't like certain things about her?
I saw her during her last tour in Dallas - agreed that she was pretty average across the board.

Do you feel obligated to defend 100% of the negative / honest comments made about Million? With all your GL review bumps, it looks like you're playing some zone defense to make sure no negative comment about Million goes unanswered. WALDT always applies so why is it such a big deal if other mongers don't like certain things about her? Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia

And just like you showed premium access to Susan in the amp portion of the reviews. I ask the question again. Is someone stepping on your turf pimp?

Million is light years ahead of the negative vibes on this board. If you can not have a great time with an awesome chick. Try backgammon and see if Jody will play with you.
I saw her this week and am a little surprised by all the negativity. Although it is true that she does not look like the pictures on the website, I was not disappointed by her looks. Better than average body, with nice natural tits and ass. Good attitude, very interested in pleasing me, and--most of all--tremendous bbbj skills. I was all the way down her throat in the shower, and went there several more times in the bedroom before a cip finish. Very small girl, maybe 5'0" or so, but petite with big tits is a plus for me, also very dark areolae, which I like. It is true that her English is very limited, even compared to most of the other Korean studio girls. But like all the GL girls, her services included bbfs and cim/cip, no extra charge.
And just like you showed premium access to Susan in the amp portion of the reviews. I ask the question again. Is someone stepping on your turf pimp?

Million is light years ahead of the negative vibes on this board. If you can not have a great time with an awesome chick. Try backgammon and see if Jody will play with you. Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
You show premium content to a lady??? There is board reason why they are private… ah, you didn’t have choice since Susan and/or her spa pay your bills.
By the we know who you are and you never served military… change your screen name… it’s an insult.

Million is light years ahead of the negative vibes on this board. If you can not have a great time with an awesome chick. Try backgammon and see if Jody will play with you. Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
But why Susan? Are you just throwing Susan’s name out there? You and your handles work for Jay (owns Million) and Min Jung.
I saw her this week and am a little surprised by all the negativity. Although it is true that she does not look like the pictures on the website, I was not disappointed by her looks. Better than average body, with nice natural tits and ass. Good attitude, very interested in pleasing me, and--most of all--tremendous bbbj skills. I was all the way down her throat in the shower, and went there several more times in the bedroom before a cip finish. Very small girl, maybe 5'0" or so, but petite with big tits is a plus for me, also very dark areolae, which I like. It is true that her English is very limited, even compared to most of the other Korean studio girls. But like all the GL girls, her services included bbfs and cim/cip, no extra charge. Originally Posted by White Tiger

My experience as well. The negative comments come from those hired hitman or losers that want to be significant on a website.

Million is a good ride. Also jotting wrong with her teeth either, just a low life comment