SweaterPuppies banned

Awww, I love you all!

You guys won't believe what happened! Oh my gosh! So, I was banned the other day by my arch-nemesis, Dorito, and I kind of laughed it off and moved on with my life. Etchy was becoming such a time-waste in my life, so I was kind of relieved because I need to be studying instead of trolling you fucks.

I woke up this morning to an email from a friend who was all butthurt that I got banned, I read it, smiled, and went back to getting my much needed beauty rest. Then I had a freakin' dream about Etchy and the mods unbanned me. It was an odd dream, I even emailed my friend about it today... but maybe I am really a "precog," you know, those pale fuckers with precognitive abilities from the movie Minority Report.

I just opened Etchy because I was going to make some new troll handles, and lo and behold, that asshole Dorito said it was an "accidental banning." I knew they would miss me, this place is too dull with the same shit over and over. Now I have 48 points, and counting

Now buckle your seat-belts, sit down, and shut up motherfuckers. Prepare your anuses for my HATRED-FUELED-TROLLING-EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
clap hands
Attached Images File Type: png truestory.png (128.8 KB, 183 views)
Would a Welcome Back Sweater Puppies thread be inappropriate?
Would a Welcome Back Sweater Puppies thread be inappropriate? Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Not sure let's ask Bolt. Hell ive had 10 I think welcome back threads. Lol. No shame in my game I love my eccie guys on here.♡♡♡♡♡
Awww, I love you all!

You guys won't believe what happened! Oh my gosh! So, I was banned the other day by my arch-nemesis, Dorito, and I kind of laughed it off and moved on with my life. Etchy was becoming such a time-waste in my life, so I was kind of relieved because I need to be studying instead of trolling you fucks.

I woke up this morning to an email from a friend who was all butthurt that I got banned, I read it, smiled, and went back to getting my much needed beauty rest. Then I had a freakin' dream about Etchy and the mods unbanned me. It was an odd dream, I even emailed my friend about it today... but maybe I am really a "precog," you know, those pale fuckers with precognitive abilities from the movie Minority Report.

I just opened Etchy because I was going to make some new troll handles, and lo and behold, that asshole Dorito said it was an "accidental banning" and begged for forgiveness. I knew they would miss me, this place is too dull with the same shit over and over. Now I have 48 points, and counting

Now buckle your seat-belts, sit down, and shut up motherfuckers. Prepare your anuses for my HATRED-FUELED-TROLLING-EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
You have a masterful way with words
  • broes
  • 11-12-2014, 07:23 PM
SweaterPuppies crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to. Then, in a unexpected turn of events she cleaned herself off and walked right back in to Shawshank.
Would a Welcome Back Sweater Puppies thread be inappropriate? Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Yes. It would be exceptionally inappropriate especially considering her ungracious response to her return.. But feel free to do it anyway.

Now ... if KITTY were to come back, heck yeah.

OR Merissa. It's about time for another Merissa diatribe.

Who else is missed from these parts with similar fortitudes?

Oh, and welcome back SP!
I think its Marissa
I think its Marissa Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I think that you're right!!!

Only is she, and the other ladies, do not post taint photos...
Hmm
Already started. Should prove to be less of an ass kissing fest.
  • broes
  • 11-13-2014, 12:29 AM
Already started. Should prove to be less of an ass kissing fest. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Its refreshing to laugh because someone said something intending to be funny instead of just laughing at some dumb shit people say when they are being completely serious.
Yes. It would be exceptionally inappropriate especially considering her ungracious response to her return.. But feel free to do it anyway.

Now ... if KITTY were to come back, heck yeah.

OR Merissa. It's about time for another Merissa diatribe.

Who else is missed from these parts with similar fortitudes?

Oh, and welcome back SP! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Out of morbid curiosity, like slowing down to look at a wreck. I just checked Marisa's facebook page. Apparently she's in stage 45637 of whatever unknown disease she has, and is in love with some very gullible biker dude.
I cried in my cereal when I found this out. I mean I would if I actually ate cereal. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
You all do a great job of keeping us entertained. I really think there are some great witty articulate writers here and HBO should option the blog as a basis for a TV show.
I think its Marissa Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You can tell if it is Marissa because she always writes a book length Thread, has contracted multiple more diseases (several new to medical science), is 2 hrs away from eviction, her dogs are also terminal, her car is 30 min from being repo'd, and her toilet is clogged... But, if we all send money by PayPal we can fix all her problems. LOL