So I have done providers, Spas, Strip Clubs... but...

I've been to a few ABS and gone back to the video booths in Houston over the last 3 decades. I have NEVER had a pretty girl offer me anything.

Now, if you want a guy, go there. Cause I'd say 90% of the time there is some guy there wanting you to poke your Johnson through the glory hole.

I'll add that about 25 years ago I knew a vice officer. He told me of a guy who poked his pecker through the whole and ended up getting a ice pick shoved through it on the other side.

I'd stay away period.
Ok. End of thread! Dear god... An ice pick...
I've been to a few ABS and gone back to the video booths in Houston over the last 3 decades. I have NEVER had a pretty girl offer me anything.

Now, if you want a guy, go there. Cause I'd say 90% of the time there is some guy there wanting you to poke your Johnson through the glory hole.

I'll add that about 25 years ago I knew a vice officer. He told me of a guy who poked his pecker through the whole and ended up getting a ice pick shoved through it on the other side.

I'd stay away period. Originally Posted by northsider77379
Unless I know 100% who is on the other side of that wall, NO way I'm sticking my buddy through that hole!
I have never had the nerve to try an ABS for action.

Where to start in this town? I'm in the heights neighborhood... and I'm a big scared-y-cat!

I would really APPRECIATE SOME HELP ON THIS Originally Posted by indyboy
After you do this, then you can move on to some transsexual action.
After you do this, then you can move on to some transsexual action. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yup DJ and I'm sure you can lead the way.
After you do this, then you can move on to some transsexual action. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You can probably have both of these at the ABS.

Looks like you have an admirer DJ.
Looks like you have an admirer DJ. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Nah, I don't write reviews. Oh well...................