How Many of us are Home Wreckers ?

Yeah. Could be true for some....

However....

I have a strong suspicion that if most of those guys could divorce their wives without it costing them thousands of dollars, most likely losing their homes, half their assets, being away from their kids and paying large amounts of child support, and possibly even alimony, they would be much less concerned about making their wives "feel bad" and putting them through the "stress" of a divorce. Over 70% of divorces are filed by women so it would seem that the process isn't all that stressful for them.

Cheaper to keep her. Lol. Originally Posted by TheOracle

lol.. many truths in your post. if I see gentleman stuck in this miserable situation, I still wouldn't consider myself a 'homewrecker". I'm sure some wives might disagree with my thinking on this. But, whether he's happy in all aspects of the marriage except for in the bedroom or if she's doing cartwheels on his dick every time he wants it- it doesn't matter. I don't go out husband hunting I don't randomly call up happily married men and twist their arm to come see me. I see nothing but adult men over the age of 18 that are capable of making their own decisions. I'm a giving person and if a married man asks me to do cartwheels on his dick, then its in my nature (being the giving person that i am) to do so. I didn't ruin marriage and if it wasn't me having a romp around the bedroom with him. It would be the next provider. I'm not here to steel anyone's husband. And IF there's a plus side for wife. She should be relieved its with a provider and not someone attached to their personal life like a nanny or neighbor or co-worker.
lol.. many truths in your post. if I see gentleman stuck in this miserable situation, I still wouldn't consider myself a 'homewrecker". I'm sure some wives might disagree with my thinking on this. But, whether he's happy in all aspects of the marriage except for in the bedroom or if she's doing cartwheels on his dick every time he wants it- it doesn't matter. I don't go out husband hunting I don't randomly call up happily married men and twist their arm to come see me. I see nothing but adult men over the age of 18 that are capable of making their own decisions. I'm a giving person and if a married man asks me to do cartwheels on his dick, then its in my nature (being the giving person that i am) to do so. I didn't ruin marriage and if it wasn't me having a romp around the bedroom with him. It would be the next provider. I'm not here to steel anyone's husband. And IF there's a plus side for wife. She should be relieved its with a provider and not someone attached to their personal life like a nanny or neighbor or co-worker. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
Those are some excellent points, Nicole. If a man's wife truly understood the nature of providers, then she would realize that providers are the safest type of women to spend time around her man.

The reason I say that is because while providers will satisfy her man's physical needs, the chance of any kind of romantic or emotional relationship occurring is extremely low. Providers work very hard to keep it purely physical and professional.

On the other hand, if the married man started a relationship with the nanny or next door neighbor, that relationship would likely be much more than just physical and could result in the man wanting to marry the other woman and have a child with her. So yes, the wife should be relieved that her husband is with a provider and not a civilian woman.

Your second point is spot on too. There are literally thousands of providers in the DFW area and millions of providers all over the world. If the married man wasn't with you, he would be with another provider and there's no way to stop him if he's determined enough. As simple as that.
@nicolecox Intelligence is so sexy.
@nicolecox Intelligence is so sexy. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Thank you. Im not sure how much intelligence I possess but I do find it extremely sexy when somebody can converse even if not in agreement communication is sexy.
I've never walked in on any of my spouses, but caught the father of my kids at other women's house at 5 in the morning..

She lived a street over from our house, and she knew just had a baby..

He, ran out with his shirt inside out..
There are many 40 year old wives with 2 kids that don't care if they ever have sex again. Which makes their husbands depressed and unhappy.
^^^^^^^^100? and wait the older they get (Menopause ) Forget about it ,,, ^^^ and somebody said it Men lose 75% of there stuff so how's that good for the guys So I think providers really help save men.
lol.. many truths in your post. if I see gentleman stuck in this miserable situation, I still wouldn't consider myself a 'homewrecker". I'm sure some wives might disagree with my thinking on this. But, whether he's happy in all aspects of the marriage except for in the bedroom or if she's doing cartwheels on his dick every time he wants it- it doesn't matter. I don't go out husband hunting I don't randomly call up happily married men and twist their arm to come see me. I see nothing but adult men over the age of 18 that are capable of making their own decisions. I'm a giving person and if a married man asks me to do cartwheels on his dick, then its in my nature (being the giving person that i am) to do so. I didn't ruin marriage and if it wasn't me having a romp around the bedroom with him. It would be the next provider. I'm not here to steel anyone's husband. And IF there's a plus side for wife. She should be relieved its with a provider and not someone attached to their personal life like a nanny or neighbor or co-worker. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
Oh no, I wasn't suggesting that what I said means you're a "homewrecker". I was responding more to the notion that the men are trying to spare their wives all the so-called stress and heartache of a divorce. In reality, most men are actually trying to save themselves from those things.
At the end of the day I don't think any provider can be considered a home wrecker. We are the ones that seek this form of companionship. Sure, providers facilitate, but the onus should not fall on them.
^^^^^^^^100? and wait the older they get (Menopause ) Forget about it ,,, ^^^ and somebody said it Men lose 75% of there stuff so how's that good for the guys So I think providers really help save men. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I do not believe it’s a racial issue but it is a cultural issue. Way too many women who grew up in the US (predominately white) have no concept of being a sexual partner with their men.
Oh no, I wasn't suggesting that what I said means you're a "homewrecker". I was responding more to the notion that the men are trying to spare their wives all the so-called stress and heartache of a divorce. In reality, most men are actually trying to save themselves from those things. Originally Posted by TheOracle
I got ya. I was picking up what you putting down. Lol.
I do not believe it’s a racial issue but it is a cultural issue. Way too many women who grew up in the US (predominately white) have no concept of being a sexual partner with their men. Originally Posted by FunMonday
I disagree. I see gentleman from all walks of life. I see a lot of foreigners because of where my incall is located. Providers are sought all over the world in different cultures by different races. There's two types of women in the world the ones that have no interest in sex and the ones that can't get enough of it. I never understood why men marry women that don't seem that interested in sex because it only gets worse as they get older. I've never had the problem but if it came up...I don't care what's going on in the other parts of a relationship if somebody's libido is not up to par they have to go. No passing go no collecting $200 no discussion..
  • ap2
  • 10-23-2019, 11:37 AM
You are young so I'll help you understand. You can't put a bridle on a bull so women will seduce men with sex in the beginning to get married hence put a ring in the bulls nose. If the man marries only for the sex then that is his problem. Marriage is about a deeper connection between a man and a woman even when sex is absent. If a man is not happy in his marriage he should get a divorce in order to move one. They signed up for it, they should pay the consequences for their decision.
Yeah. Could be true for some....

However....

I have a strong suspicion that if most of those guys could divorce their wives without it costing them thousands of dollars, most likely losing their homes, half their assets, being away from their kids and paying large amounts of child support, and possibly even alimony, they would be much less concerned about making their wives "feel bad" and putting them through the "stress" of a divorce. Over 70% of divorces are filed by women so it would seem that the process isn't all that stressful for them.

Cheaper to keep her. Lol. Originally Posted by TheOracle
haha yes, what you wrote makes a lot of sense to me. A lot of guys stay in unhappy sexless marriages because the alternative (losing most of your wealth, not being able to meet your children etc.) is far worse. Those same guys end up on eccie, oh2, and p411 to satisfy their physical itch.

These guys marry young and as is true of most young people, don't do a thorough analysis of whether the marriage will work out in the long run. They rush into it. So like most married people, they regret their choice of spouse later on but by then it's too late.
Follow up question for the ladies.

What percentage of your clients are married?