Why troll a provider?

Exactly Basscat, he obviously just threatened me right here for everyone too see. And whoever is messing with you isn't me!! Eccie can find out if you have multiple handles cause of the same I.p. address. Just look at his past posts says it All. Hard12nite I'm Not harassing you in any way! All of our insults exchange was well over a month ago!
With kynsley’s two man handles banned, I was going to post something to get kynsley to stop stalking me but shit this post is getting bat crazy on its own. I won’t add any more drama to it.

Bass cat is right on this. Dude you went way over line with your post. Only little whore with pimp will say shits like that. Step back and breathe, I know this corona shit is making people go crazy because can’t hobby. There is perfect example above but it will all pass through.

Good luck to y’all
Tell all the lies you want. I have friends and I can make things happen. You insulted me first because I told you I wouldn't be seeing you again. Stop creating alternate handles and harassing me. Like I said, keep fucking with me and I can make things happen. Originally Posted by hard12nite
I like guns. A lot of us have some sympathy to the Southern cause (State vs Federal rights), but your profile pic and your statements are overboard.

If people do wrong and continue, it will be their undoing.

If they’ve done you wrong, it’s easier to forgive and move on.

They will reap what they sow, and so will you.
Another one? Come on guys this ain't the time to be bothering women. It's time to be men and take care of those around us and not cause any trouble. How about both of you just walk away and leave these women alone? You will be more highly thought of if you just stop. I don't care who started anything just be a man and stop it. The time for suffering fools has passed and it's time to be good men again.
Oh no, George, why dont you go ahead and post what it is that you wanted to say!
Dont stop now, please. What have you hot to lose???