Men vs Women

Nope...there is no verification on the guys. No forms of identification.

It wouldn't bother me if there was but I think most guys here wouldn't give it.
Cameron,
To understand why it's not the same for both you have to understand the atmosphere and attitude when this board originated. It's a little complicated but more than anything, timing was everything.

Your theory is fine on the surface but think about the number of guys (otherwise good customers) who wouldn't be willing to give up that info.

The fucktards who keep doing the same shit over and over will never go away. They are less than 10% of the population(they're just more noticeable because they make the most noise) Probably way less than 10% actually. I'd be willing to guess that at least 1/2 of the other 90% would never give up the personal info. So you'd significantly lower the base you have to advertise to. Think about it. What percentage of the guys that you see have given up that information to get P411 access? Apply that same percentage to what I'm saying about here.
Now from a board owner perspective, clicks matter. Chicks willing to advertise here matters. Less buyers means less sellers willing to advertise. Whether it's pussy or another website.

Speaking of websites. How many do you see listed now? One? Used to be this site was full of them and lots of banner ads from providers. When they finally came back online they had three sponsors. AFF, some European site I think and AmpReviews.net. AmpReviews is the only one left. People are leaving in droves...Question is, where are they going?
And that is a very good question