1 hr head?

Im more of a 59 min blowjob kind of guy...
Im more of a 59 min blowjob kind of guy... Originally Posted by BigDeal
59 69 is more my interest

Charlie
I agree Wizard but I have no problem going down the whole hour or 2 💖it
One name:
Emmie (retired)

I named her the Captain of the lick to the creamy center team. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
100 % correct
LOL YourDesire CAN!

{I am up for the challange..maybe me & yourdesire?? lol just sayin}
Well i'm ready for whom ever is up for the challenge!
Emmie

I named her the Captain Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Point of order UC...Mr Lubeman has anointed me the captain.

Stay on topic folks
Well i'm ready for whom ever is up for the challenge! Originally Posted by biggmike567
I'll take that challenge, Dallas high five sexy!
Starring:

Your Desire. Girl can get it done.

I'll take that challenge, Dallas high five sexy! Originally Posted by yourdesire
Emmie: She’s in town too!

Dallas Rain: My dick moved when I typed her name! See ya sexy!

Try them all! (All at once is on my bucket list!!!)

Try them all! (All at once is on my bucket list!!!) Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley

Finally a voice of reason.
1 HR head? Non stop ? For me is a no. But if you wanna chat in between while I stroke and handle your penis with care YESSS...�� I have had no complaints on my 1 HR just head appointments
For me it’s an issue of jaw pain! You know like being in the dentist chair for hours having to keep your mouth open? Out I mean I could go for 10 minutes and then do something else and then 10 minutes and do some thing else. I like variety in life and in bed
I forgot to ask the OP what is he expecting to have an orgasm immediately and then have another? or can he hold out for an entire hour of that without exploding? Cuz I do like tease and denial! Edging right? Why do I read this when I am horny?!