Review: First TS Gabrielia and Karen eview of a double that changed everything

I hate to restart the debate but I just have to comment on this. I thought gay meant being sexually attracted to other men. A TS doesn't look or act like a man. Being sexually attracted to the girls that have been reviewed here, and being sexually attracted to DeMarcus Ware just don't seem like the same thing to me. Even if a separate TS/Gay forum was created all the straight guys would have to force themselves to not click on it too, and they would most likely fail, give in to temptation, click on it, and leave a "so what's it like to be gay" comment. Originally Posted by B.R. Eastman

I think it's more of a repulsion/compulsion paradox that entices "straight" guys to make comments. To each his own and due to the fact that I don't want to be banned, I will just stop right there.
If you are having sex with someone who has the same junk as you, then in my book...GAY
I hate to restart the debate Originally Posted by B.R. Eastman
If you are having sex with someone who has the same junk as you, then in my book...GAY Originally Posted by ukscorps
Too late! Same song, same verse ... on how many reviews.
If you are having sex with someone who has the same junk as you, then in my book...GAY Originally Posted by ukscorps
This.....

If this place is supposed to be where you can find info re the Hobby and the wide variety of Providers available to satiate desires then a review like this merely supplements all of the other reviews and makes this a better source of information. If it's not for you, that's cool. However, if you're curious or looking, kudos to the OP for having the guts to post this review.
If you are not interested in the topic why are you reading the review. This is a part of the hobby and like other parts it is not for everyone. Keep it respectful and keep the slurs out.

Chipper