Two Credit Card Companies Down, One to Go!

i have noticed that the last two weeks when i go to use the link that backpage has given me for my ad it does not work and i have to write the entire ad again.

i don't pay 10 a day for my ad to disappear on me over and over again. so far no feedback from bp

nothing like being ripped off!
I went to post my ads yesterday on BP and did get a declined notice. Needless to say I had to go find my CC and after typing in the number exp date and code it did work. Thank you for posting this BBB I thought it was a bank issue or a system glitch good to know in one way it is a Visa issue however it's bad as well. Gesh what a pain and a real pain when you tour.

Thank you again hun for the information.
  • Tylor
  • 07-06-2015, 01:27 PM
I contacted customer support asking if they had plans to introduce new payment methods and received no response. They had went up $2 on the ad not too long ago. I can't help but wonder if they saw it coming and just wanted to rake in all they can.

I haven't been able to post since the beginning of last week and its hurting. I haven't had a ton of luck easily buying bitcoins either. The quickest, easiest way I found closed my account when I tried to withdraw less then $50 in bitcoin saying there were "high risk indicators"
I'm exploring alternative methods, but in this area BP is number 1. Hopefully they come up with something.
Glad I don't have these problems.
Girls are going to have to walk the streets avain
Be very careful with bitcoin, the Treasury Department is watching it closely. Originally Posted by pyramider
Along with their duties concerning our current Federally provided currency? Wow, I bet they had to hire some new folks! But hey, that's just our government. Great group of folks! Always thinking of great ways to provide jobs and ensure our choices, rights, and freedoms are never compromised or taken advantage of. I'm proud to be an American, even if a ho! I totally understand why folks wanna move to the land of the free and the brave where everyone has equal rights, opportunities, and blah blah blah......
Ads are free on Backpage now. Enjoy it while you can.

I'm sure they're trying to figure out a wraparound solution to this issue.

Anyway ... post that ad! Lol
Along with their duties concerning our current Federally provided currency? Wow, I bet they had to hire some new folks! But hey, that's just our government. Great group of folks! Always thinking of great ways to provide jobs and ensure our choices, rights, and freedoms are never compromised or taken advantage of. I'm proud to be an American, even if a ho! I totally understand why folks wanna move to the land of the free and the brave where everyone has equal rights, opportunities, and blah blah blah...... Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Bitcoin is also being used to launder money. This is why bitcoin use is not more widespread and why various government agencies are monitoring bitcoin. Bitcoin could very easily be here today and be gone tomorrow, then where would the value be?
No more vise as of July 6 ..what the hell is bitcom? Fuck cap and shit..what a pain in my ass
The ladies posting on backpage should post photos with nudity now that the ads are free.
Bit coin is super easy I can't believe all the shock and outrage it will make baxkpage better not worse. Yes baxkpage offers free ads and a lot of ghetto trashy girls are on there posting a ton, but the only ads who get permanent exposure without disappearing are the girls paying post.

In the end only the smart girls/ non pimped girls who are actually allowed to have their own bank account(rofl) will be able to post... And that's not so bad is it ? :-)

And we WERE changed 7-24 dollars PER post JUST a week ago , so it makes sense they want to cater to the girls still willing to pay over the free ads, backpage wants their money, honey :-P
Bit coin is super easy I can't believe all the shock and outrage it will make baxkpage better not worse. Yes baxkpage offers free ads and a lot of ghetto trashy girls are on there posting a ton, but the only ads who get permanent exposure without disappearing are the girls paying post.

In the end only the smart girls/ non pimped girls who are actually allowed to have their own bank account(rofl) will be able to post... And that's not so bad is it ? :-)

And we WERE changed 7-24 dollars PER post JUST a week ago , so it makes sense they want to cater to the girls still willing to pay over the free ads, backpage wants their money, honey :-P Originally Posted by britneyboobiesxoxo
With the Tom Darts and other misguided wanna be saviors fucking things up for sex workers all over the world, it's saddening to see hookers shaming other hookers. I'm glad enough people are concerned with Backpage becoming less accessible, which would compel more sex workers to work in riskier conditions.

Also, even though Dart et al. are damn fools, I'm sure they're gonna eventually find out about and/or start targeting other marketing sites besides BP, and cryptocurrency and alternative payment methods. Especially as the "War on Trafficking" escalates.