Encounter: Andie is adorable

Well I just got a phone call from her stupid pimp threatening me because i posted a review. I tried to explain to the stupid fuck that with the review then she can require guys from here to provide references and that would be much safer than listcrawler but he’s a dumb fuck . I saw her get in a car yesterday but she told me that he was an Uber but now I know that he was a pimp
Moderators… she’s asking that the activities be deleted from the review or it be completely deleted .Not only is she getting a shit load of questions about illegal activities making her feel uncomfortable and like she’s being set up She’s paranoid about LE . Originally Posted by SeaPro62
You forgot to start the report by stating that it was nap time, you fell asleep and had the most tittylating dream. That absolves all parties.
I saw her get in a car yesterday but she told me that he was an Uber but now I know that he was a pimp Originally Posted by SeaPro62
It should have been obvious that the Candy Burple LeSabre rolling on elbows was not an Uber.
Moderators… she’s asking that the activities be deleted from the review or it be completely deleted .Not only is she getting a shit load of questions about illegal activities making her feel uncomfortable and like she’s being set up She’s paranoid about LE . she just advertises dancing on listcrawler and she’s asking me to edit it or remove it but I told her it was up to the moderators at this point because the editing time had expired Originally Posted by SeaPro62
Guideline 21 applies.
. I saw her get in a car yesterday Originally Posted by SeaPro62
Yesterday was the 26th. Your encounter was on the 25th. Were you stalking her on the 26th, or was she getting into a tricked out DeLorean?
^^^^^ You know that when you're making stuff up, it's hard keeping everything straight.
You forgot to start the report by stating that it was nap time, you fell asleep and had the most tittylating dream. That absolves all parties.

It should have been obvious that the Candy Burple LeSabre rolling on elbows was not an Uber. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
And don’t forget the advice to treat her right.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fCMwlorNEZk For all of the snowflakes
Htownastros1962?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fCMwlorNEZk For all of the snowflakes Originally Posted by SeaPro62
You are the one that is being overly sensitive to legitimate criticism. So, it seems that you are the snowflake.
I have serious doubts about whether Miss.Pepper was an actual person. I also have serious doubts that Andi's pimp contacted you and that you saw her get into his car.
Guys, play nice and stay with the review
Proceeds to text random number off LC

“Hi do you do blowjob ?”

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is legit what I picture some of you doing when I hear stories about independents complaining about reviews
Andie, I am pouring a shit load of peking duck sauce on your self-review to make swallowing more palatable.
Well this has been a funny review and comments are great. I feel the love on here.

1st Truths of a Statement-
“It should have been obvious that the Candy Burple LeSabre rolling on elbows was not an Uber.”

2nd Truths of a Statement-
“Yesterday was the 26th. Your encounter was on the 25th. Were you stalking her on the 26th, or was she getting into a tricked out DeLorean?”

3rd Truths of a Statement-
“Htownastros1962?”LOL

And then come on OP, do you think comments can be reviewed, you get credit for posting and then ask to remove your posting. Nope - you play by the rules prior to posting and bragging. The old saying, “never kiss and tell”…,unless told on yourself first.

All in all, E for Effort! Enjoy your Friday gents and to both - Andie & Pimp rollin on dubs. LOL

Sorry Unique Carpenter, but you have to admit it is a good laugh. No one was hurt during this review, only a bunch of feelings broken and hurt. Now let’s all move on to the “Real” next tramp to violate for her college funds.
Why don’t one of you go see her and see for yourself. She’s actually the best bang for the buck in Houston I can promise you. And one of the few white girls left
OK, severe thread drift

Closing