A peace for our time or a great deal?

• CJ7
  • 11-25-2013, 11:38 AM
God help us if we don't know that. The real problem is Sunni v. Shia. They're still fighting the battle of Karbala thirteen centuries later. Originally Posted by lustylad
both are subcultures of the white race ... let em fight ... who would be stupid enough to try and end a 1300 year old feud ?

oh wait ..
Thumbs up, Odumbo!

Stand firm against those obstructionist Republicans in Congress! And when they say you don't know how to negotiate, prove 'em wrong by capitula-, er, negotiating a deal with the Iranians! Attaboy!

P.S. Did Putin help?
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2013, 11:41 AM
The difference is religious fanatics. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Saudi Arabia has more religious fanatics than Iran. The difference is perception.
... let em fight ... who would be stupid enough to try and end a 1300 year old feud ?
Originally Posted by CJ7
And when they're done feuding, they can aim their nukes at Tel Aviv and tell the Israelis to fork over the Dome of the Rock...

But who would be stupid enough to worry about that?
Rather go to war? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Without the other side having nukes, would be my preference.

How about if "we" threaten to lob some missiles over there?
P.S. Did Putin help? Originally Posted by lustylad
He's busy taking stock pile inventories.
  • CJ7
  • 11-25-2013, 11:57 AM
And when they're done feuding, they can aim their nukes at Tel Aviv and tell the Israelis to fork over the Dome of the Rock...

But who would be stupid enough to worry about that? Originally Posted by lustylad

an idiot that believes some pissant 3rd world country is dumb enough to start a nuclear war????
an idiot that believes some pissant 3rd world country is dumb enough to start a nuclear war???? Originally Posted by CJ7
When a majority of your population believe that 72 virgins await them if they die in that war, yes.
  • CJ7
  • 11-25-2013, 12:27 PM
When a majority of your population believe that 72 virgins await them if they die in that war, yes. Originally Posted by Jackie S
chances are those believers aren't willing to risk their entire country being turned into a smoking hole in the desert for their religion or we would have already experienced some ungodly war on their behalf ... this nuclear threat has been stuck in the throats of the right since Reagan ... spit it out and look at the big picture
It appears that sending a known traitor (Kerry) to negotiate on our nations behalf with our sworn enemies in Iran wasn't really such a bright idea. Originally Posted by SD2011
Spoken like a true patriot!

But who would be stupid enough to worry about that? Originally Posted by lustylad
You.
You. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey Assfucked, why don't you move to Tel Aviv, then tell me how you really feel? Or are you a closet Muslim?

• CJ7
  • 11-25-2013, 12:52 PM
this forum dispatched a scout to Tel Aviv in October ... I wish them luck
... this nuclear threat has been stuck in the throats of the right since Reagan ... spit it out and look at the big picture Originally Posted by CJ7
Reagan was a long time ago. Let me guess - You were prolly one of those dickheads who opposed deploying Pershings in Europe, right? And you're too much of an idiot to look back at the "big picture" 30 years later and admit it was the right thing to do since it leveled the strategic playing field and led to successful nuke reductions...

What kind of fuckbrain brings up Reagan in a discussion on Iran anyway? Reagan was already buried at his ranch in Santa Barbara when Iran started ramping up its nuclear program, you moron.
  • CJ7
  • 11-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Reagan was a long time ago. Let me guess - You were prolly one of those dickheads who opposed deploying Pershings in Europe, right? And you're too much of an idiot to look back at the "big picture" 30 years later and admit it was the right thing to do since it leveled the strategic playing field and led to successful nuke reductions...

What kind of fuckbrain brings up Reagan in a discussion on Iran anyway? Reagan was already buried at his ranch in Santa Barbara when Iran started ramping up its nuclear program, you moron. Originally Posted by lustylad

Reagan had a chance to kick the shit out of Iran in 1983 when they killed 220 marines in Lebanon.. AN ACT OF WAR HE DID LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT.

that's who