Offer for fake reviews

I have had offers for reviews that didn't happen, but I can't allow that. No matter how long it has been since a review, I won't do that. I had one guy tell me that another provider wanted him to do a fake review and he thought about doing it. He figured it was done anyway. He didn't do it citing that since had told a few of us he didn't have hobby funds, it would look bad to do a review and be thought of as a liar.
Men do love to spin a good fishing story... and entertainment is gained by each and every one

At least when the guys spin a story there is most likely water, a boat, beer, and the potential to catch fish. A business devoted to conjuring stories only... I find no entertainment value in that.
i know for fact there are fake reviews on here too. Just cant prove it. I know one gentleman in particular who writes nothing but fakes..mostly promoting the girl he pimps. I have one fake, but i cant prove it. Never in a millions years or dollars would i romp him.. but meh... it is what it is.. i just let the guys know that despite it being a yes... its a fake. Originally Posted by Devon Derriere

+2!