LATE BREAKING NEWS: BimboIdiot calls Wacky a "WACKO"

Actually that's not what happened, but if you weren't part of the community, you certainly don't get in on the joke, WaKKKoff, the Wacko Emeritus!

However, assholes DO say the funniest things!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
CONFESSION! Mamboolah got pooed on! right on his big fat bloodshot nose! ahahaha

what else lurks on the everlasting interwebs Mamboolah doesn't want us to know? inquiring minds want to know!

don't worry about deleting that account of yours, i screen capped it!

and if you mean "community" would that be the "Austin reach around crew"?

you think you talk the smack here.. you aren't even my league Mamboolah!
I wish I would have kept a copy of that post. It was fucking priceless! Those of you who got to read it will have to agree that it was some fancy ass writing there! Pretty bawdy exploits, too! Sex and all, don't ya know!

Keep Googling, WaKKKoff, the Wacko Emeritus! Good Lord only knows what else you'll find! Maybe you'll find 75 reviews, maybe 100. If you can find 'em, you can read 'em. Shit, you can post them if you like.

Whooker boards used to be about fucking whookers. And men used to be men!

And now we've got YOU!

I miss Dubya!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

What the fuck are you talking about?

Did you just "state" something again?

Keep Googling, WaKKKoff, the Wacko Emeritus! Good Lord only knows what else you'll find!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

oh i will. one never knows what you might find ..

http://absoluteagency.com/users1/mamboolah

go to bed old man .. you are pummeling yourself in the face with your bare fists with every post!

AHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAA
  • DSK
  • 03-28-2016, 10:54 PM
Assholes DO say the funniest things! If you didn't read the post when it was fresh, I guess you never will.

We had some wild times back then. You were still in the Walls Unit, right? Or in High School? Or in rehab?

Unlike members of the community, you certainly don't get the joke, WaKKKoff, the Wacko Emeritus! In fact, you don't even get to hear it.

You gonna publish my address and phone number too? You know, the one in JEWVILLE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks like you did some weird gay shit back then - proof you are a faggot.
LMAO!

Life was so much more fun back then. Hung out with whookers. Caroused in Mexico. HiJinx everywhere!

You were stuck at home watching Muffy while your wife was playing mah Jongg in Highland Park.

PRoof that you're JL.
oh i will. one never knows what you might find ..

http://absoluteagency.com/users1/mamboolah

go to bed old man .. you are pummeling yourself in the face with your bare fists with every post!

AHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well, that explains a lot. No wonder Assup is grouchy all the time. Must be hell knowing the rejection he's faced. I think we should all be nicer to him.
Wow. Amazing what you'll find online.

What's your point?
Looks like you did some weird gay shit back then - proof you are a faggot. Originally Posted by DSK
ahaha. the Irishman, the Jew and the fag ..

which one are you Mamboolah?

POOF!
Wow. Amazing what you'll find online.

What's your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
your mother dropped you on your head when you were little?

Boolah Boolah .. must suck to be Mamboolah!
  • DSK
  • 03-28-2016, 11:10 PM
Well, that explains a lot. No wonder Assup is grouchy all the time. Must be hell knowing the rejection he's faced. I think we should all be nicer to him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Any gay guy like Assup who enjoys shit in his face probably should be pitied.
I'll try to be nicer to him.
As often as I shit on you boyz, sometimes turnabout's FairPlay!

But please, keep looking!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ahaha. the Irishman, the Jew and the fag ..

which one are you Mamboolah?

POOF! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who are you calling Irish?

HAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAAAAA!

Keep stewing in your own effluence, WaKKKo, aka Wacky the Wacko Emeritus! Mamboolah retired with the implosion of ASPD. Seems like he had a lot more fun whoremongering than you ever had calling other guys names in the political forum. Shit, if Mamboolah were here today, you'd beg him for advice on how to get crazy with the laydaaaaays!
  • DSK
  • 03-28-2016, 11:21 PM
As often as I shit on you boyz, sometimes turnabout's FairPlay!

But please, keep looking!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's the spirit.

I find I prefer the name Mamboolah - may I call you that?
No. You may not. That's not my handle here on ECCIE.

Would that it was so easy for you live under one handle... Wait! You DO live under one handle. The toilet lever!

HAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHSUAS
CONFESSION! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
WACKY the ECCIE WACKO EMERITUS!