Truth in advertising

looks like a ...desperate agin funnel tryin ta looks 20 ...years younger thans she be in ones a the saddest environments ...on earth buts er deflated ...ass be lettin ...er down Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Correction...I’m a funnel trying to look 40yr younger
Correction...I’m a funnel trying to look 40yr younger Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
  • mondo
  • 10-03-2017, 06:54 PM
I'd follow that anywhere!
Correction...I’m a funnel trying to look 40yr younger Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
  • Flako
  • 10-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Revolting. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Hot pic
What you see is what you get if you don't like it that's a different story and IDGAF. 😋
Originally Posted by Amber Does
All sorts of delicious......
All sorts of delicious...... Originally Posted by coffeedrinker
I would pass
looks in the eyes of beholder thingy
but I can't see why some chop down where they taint going anyways
I would pass
looks in the eyes of beholder thingy
but I can't see why some chop down where they taint going anyways Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I've enjoyed her company numerous times, every session is 5 stars, 10 out of 10. Beats these fools getting screwed over by some spinner whose service sucks but their robbery skills don't.
I've enjoyed her company numerous times, every session is 5 stars, 10 out of 10. Beats these fools getting screwed over by some spinner whose service sucks but their robbery skills don't. Originally Posted by coffeedrinker
I taint going that way also
I like the rut I'm in
Settling. It's the norm now.
Settling. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
that be the motto of ...the cucks
What you see is what you get if you don't like it that's a different story and IDGAF. 😋
Originally Posted by Amber Does
Amber is sexy AF. So upset I missed her last Syracuse trip. No one has tcb skills like Amber Does! Lol
Amber is sexy AF. So upset I missed her last Syracuse trip. No one has tcb skills like Amber Does! Lol Originally Posted by Rootfire
This is why reviews are meaningless.
I believe the thread was about misleading/outdated photos. 2 beautiful women posted a current picture that depicts them accurately. If you don’t like a certain body type or a woman’s face your certainly entitled to your opinion. Others might disagree..
Others might disagree.. Originally Posted by TheReal