Strange or Regular? Your Hobby Habbits...

Regular is my goal. Still lookin for the "click" and then I'm in for the long haul. I actually think the "click" we all seek is as difficult to find outside the hobby as inside. A girls profession has nothing to do with the all illusive chemistry I'm looking for. And Princess Kelly, I have no damn good reason that we haven't connected...your Honor!
Most providers who've met me think I'm strange. I now stick to a very small circle of provider. Very small.
I like to see tainted.
I don't hobby as often as in my past years. Too much drama and hassle. I prefer to hobby at my home with an extended appointment, usually three hours. I also prefer doubles and having two ladies join me in my home is something I truly enjoy.

Saying that, I prefer that I know the lady that is coming to my home. I want to feel comfortable and know the provider will relax and enjoy the evening with me. I keep my inner circle small and I enjoy the evening.
One word:
Regular.
Well....maybe a few more words.
I have been in the hobby for several years going back to the ASPD days. I myself have seen only a hand full of Ladies with only a couple that I made a return visit with when possible. So the answer to the question for me is...REGULAR!

AND with that said..........my regular faded away......
....kinda wishy washy here.......cums in spurts so to speak......sometimes ATF'S..........sometimes strange................

For the ladies, it's gotta be a mix too with a heavy lean toward strange as the norm
I hobby infrequently, but when I do, I would prefer a regular. Convenience is a factor, but chemistry is most important. I need my hobby to satisfy more than just a physical desire. Strange is a little unnerving and I often talk myself out of it.
  • b2pop
  • 10-10-2013, 02:06 PM
I probably wouldn't be hobbying if I didn't always want strange!!! I know that is not why everyone does it, but for me I am just a horn dog who thinks all types of women are beautiful. I am always looking for the next best thing. Not that I won't repeat (I have) just that I am never ever quite satisfied. Maybe in the moment I might think yes "I will be back to see the one." However, the next day I am looking for that new best thing again. Its a freakin curse that never goes away. Maybe I should go see a psychologist no screw that I will just go see another beautiful provider and she will fix all my problems. See what I mean!!! I love this Hobby World!!!
A regular that I have a lot of chemistry with will bump newbies every time. First times can be a hit or a miss. Why risk it. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
This hits the nail on the head for me too. I see 2 or 3 regulars and once or twice a year branch out but only if the regulars are not available. Like the man said, Why risk it?
How do you hobby?

Are you All about the Strange? Do you enjoy seeing a new provider every time?

Or

Are you a regular? Do you like to find yourself one or five great girls and just see them on a regular basis?

I recently had an appointment request from a gentleman that said he has over 200 Okays on P411. That made me wonder.....hmm, does that mean he wont come back to see me again? He's been on a mission to see every provider in Dallas? Or that he's just been in the Hobby since he was 12?

So, how do you hobby? Are you Strange or Regular?
Or Both from time to time?

~Kelly TNT

Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
I have a circle of ladies I see for sessions, but I tend to look for strange every so often looking for that elusive ATF, not necessarily brand new providers, but ones I have not seen for a session before, hoping that she will join in my circle of providers I see, I have not found a true ATF, but when I do, that circle will be complete.
kelly,
How do you hobby?
Are you All about the Strange? Do you enjoy seeing a new provider every time?
Or
Are you a regular? Do you like to find yourself one or five great girls and just see them on a regular basis?
So, how do you hobby? Are you Strange or Regular?
Or Both from time to time?
~Kelly TNT
[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
not so good news: it's been a while since i've consulted w/ you :^(
so i cant say you're a "regular" but you are definitely one of the women i really enjoy having delites with!!!!

good news: i hope to come consult with you very soon!!

my answer: while i'm a strange mother fucker [ba-da-boom :^]
i prefer to consult with women i've visisted before and who really enjoy having delites.
however, i like to go visit other providers i've never visited w/ before [either newbies or vets].
sometimes i add them to my gvha [go-visit-her-again] list, sometimes they dont [about 60-40% deliteful vs less-than deliteful].

A regular that I have a lot of chemistry with will bump newbies every time. First times can be a hit or a miss. Why risk it. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
This hits the nail on the head for me too. I see 2 or 3 regulars and once or twice a year branch out but only if the regulars are not available. Like the man said, Why risk it? Originally Posted by smokeater
while first times are unsure, research helps up the probability of a deliteful encounter.
so far this year, i've had 5 deliteful and 3 less-than-deliteful visits w/ new women.
I am regular and stick with those with whom I have great chemistry. When that wanes for whatever reason- retirement, changes that alter the relationship, they I go strange until I find that click- then back to regular.
Some of these fucktards say regular like they are talking about regular morning constitutionals.
Most providers who've met me think I'm strange. I now stick to a very small circle of provider. Very small. Originally Posted by sinkerswim

I don't think that . . .

Strange is good every now and then . . .
In fact mine just turned himself into my new ATF!!!
I don't think that . . .
Originally Posted by berkleigh
This from the women with a pet starfish ;-)