Splain this.... What is Coke Bottle Body Type?

...since there is a discussion of soda as it relates to providers ..

... can someone explain "creamy" for me?

A "creamy" provider sounds "off-limits" .... for me at least.

(Topic related: "Cream Soda"!)
Yes, I agree.

"Cream(pie) Soda" .... ewwww

I guess the whole "bottle shape" thing is a matter of perspectivw, in that camera angle does play a big part.
Anna Nikkole Is Coco Austin twin !

I hit the ground when she said she has a "coco" body type. Best laugh I've had all month. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Ha! You created an account today just to say that? LMFAO. Did you meet her when you had your sugary south of the border too?

Get the fuck out of here. At least try to be coy
un
fucking
believable
Ha! You created an account today just to say that? LMFAO. Did you meet her when you had your sugary south of the border too?

Get the fuck out of here. At least try to be coy Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
SMDH ... withdrawals are a bitch I guess.... amazing..simply amazing..
The funny part is until she posted as "Smith41" and pointed out that this thread was about her (Anna) I hadn't even realized that.

When I saw this thread yesterday I didn't put 2 & 2 together. I just clicked on the link, saw the title "coco look alike" then looked at the picture and started laughing hysterically.

I thought she had retired and moved on. I have not seen her post once on Eccie since I returned last summer. I had actually forgot she existed.

I see she is still up to her old games and bullshit. I guess I need to go through my email and bump all those old emails too the top, just in case I need to reference something from 4/5 years ago, because she is bat shit crazy and as her backpage ad proves, visually disillusional as well.
I thought she had retired and moved on. I have not seen her post once on Eccie since **she was forever banned** Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
ftfy
Forever banned? Are you serious? I didn't even know there was such a thing on Eccie. I thought a year was the max. Damn. She must have hit a massive low.
Anna Nikkole Is Coco Austin twin ! Originally Posted by Smith41
Except for that large ventral marking.
And .... she has got the trolling..a....workin already....

Banned? .. yep... says so on her profile. Whodathunk?

https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=252967

She's one of Houston's top providers and I had the pleasure of meeting this beauty

Get the fuck out of here. At least try to be coy Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

The funny part is until she posted as "Smith41" and pointed out that this thread was about her (Anna) I hadn't even realized that.

When I saw this thread yesterday I didn't put 2 & 2 together. I just clicked on the link, saw the title "coco look alike" then looked at the picture and started laughing hysterically.

I thought she had retired and moved on. I have not seen her post once on Eccie since I returned last summer. I had actually forgot she existed.

I see she is still up to her old games and bullshit. I guess I need to go through my email and bump all those old emails too the top, just in case I need to reference something from 4/5 years ago, because she is bat shit crazy and as her backpage ad proves, visually disillusional as well. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde