Are we losing the oldest profession !!!!

Yes, the wonderful SexyKim. She gave me my first WOW experience. The communication,looks, attention to detail, professionalism, and the performance. Everything was top notch. The mistake I made was seeing her on my lunch break. I went back to work and was useless lol. I was in a daze the rest of the day thinking about that encounter. Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29

Thx handsome! Can't wait till the next time I can drain your Dragon!
Please!!!

It has been the same all the time. If you read the book "Prostitution, Sexuality, and the Law in Ancient Rome" or "The Economy of Prostitution in the Roman World: A Study of Social History and the Brothel" you would learn that there are as many good reviews as bad, in fucking ancient Rome!!!

We know now because the unprecedented level of communication. We can share so much shit that we think there is more.

It is just in the open now.

Relax, there are good and bad workers everywhere.
My motto
I will treat you like my king and I will be your queen!

I think as an older provider ,my reputation was built on my bcd and tcb skills....i genuinely luv what and who i do!
  • grean
  • 04-11-2019, 11:58 AM
When I first started in the “hobby “ we had ladies that loved and took such pride in the hobby.
We still have a few left and I enjoy these women ever so much . An hour is an hour well spent with them . Your donation was so worth it they make you feel comfortable , excited , and young lol . Now a days the new and upcoming providers like everthing else make it rushed NOT exciting unfulfilled and business like . So are we losing the oldest profession ?
I would like to thank Kendall4u , Brandee69 [ gives the best bbbj ] Lindsay lee AngelaS and retired Fawn for giving a wonderful experience. Originally Posted by Knight57
They are new and upcoming. Most who stay for a bit will improve their game. Just because they may be sluts in real life, that doesn't mean they'll do well, right of the bat, in the hobby. Some that stay in won't improve. Most who don't improve their game will be weeded out.
Guys will always want pussy. Ladies will always sell it. It goes on and on.
I always say, as long as men keep being born with dicks, the hobby will continue. You're right though, about the work ethics of the influx of girls we've had over the last year. I attribute this to a few different factors.

1. backpage closing. Before that, there was a distinction to the type of girl and the level of service you would get on backpage vs what you could find here. It was kind of like we each had our own arenas and clients could easily differentiate between the two. Plus, the client pool was huge on backpage, as it was here also. Now that it's gone, those clients are here and so are the ladies, but their mindset and work ethic remains the same.

(This is why it's important for you gentlemen to research the ladies you're interested in, read reviews, and search for alerts. Only visit reputable ladies, with many positive reviews, and good reputations. Think with the big head.)

2. Being a provider is mostly self-taught. There isn't a training program with a "How to Provide Great Customer Service" video. There is no such thing as "Hooker Charm School" and, except for a few rare instances, we don't have mentors. So, the new and/or younger ladies have no example to follow for how a provider should treat her clients. Sometimes, you just don't know until you're told.

3. Perhaps most importantly, Some providers, and clients as well, are a product of their hobby environment. Misogyny breeds misandry.

But hey, that's just my two cents, and what do I know, right?
I agree Heidi.

I'd probably also add, I think a lot has to do with the entitlement mindset of the younger generation. I hear it from all kinds of people, in all kinds of work environments. Young adults seem to be lazy and unmotivated, yet expect to be paid the big bucks just for showing up. Why would hobby be any different? It's probably worse because guys will continue to reward the bad behavior.

I'm not trying to dig on any age group or to sound like a grandma, but these young ones....ugh.
I know I enjoy the older women because they try to connect. I have been WOW’ed by Brande69 many times. I would agree that many of the younger generation don’t seem to want to have that same connection to enjoy the moment. I can tell how things will go from the moment we meet. I would love to have opportunities with many you and have a wonderful time.
Well Said ..
I always say, as long as men keep being born with dicks, the hobby will continue. You're right though, about the work ethics of the influx of girls we've had over the last year. I attribute this to a few different factors.

1. backpage closing. Before that, there was a distinction to the type of girl and the level of service you would get on backpage vs what you could find here. It was kind of like we each had our own arenas and clients could easily differentiate between the two. Plus, the client pool was huge on backpage, as it was here also. Now that it's gone, those clients are here and so are the ladies, but their mindset and work ethic remains the same.

(This is why it's important for you gentlemen to research the ladies you're interested in, read reviews, and search for alerts. Only visit reputable ladies, with many positive reviews, and good reputations. Think with the big head.)

2. Being a provider is mostly self-taught. There isn't a training program with a "How to Provide Great Customer Service" video. There is no such thing as "Hooker Charm School" and, except for a few rare instances, we don't have mentors. So, the new and/or younger ladies have no example to follow for how a provider should treat her clients. Sometimes, you just don't know until you're told.

3. Perhaps most importantly, Some providers, and clients as well, are a product of their hobby environment. Misogyny breeds misandry.

But hey, that's just my two cents, and what do I know, right? Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
They haven’t changed, dude. We just got old.
I think you are on to something... as someone else noted, most ecosystems go through “business cycles”, the duration and depth of which are no doubt varied. The loss of the CL/BP/etc channels, was a generational hit, taking away the easiest value exchange access for a portion of the supply and demand participants. The tech-based engagement channels, present a slew of opportunities and risks, the impact of which is a meandering market disruption. When the market arrives at it’s “new normal”, we’ll see new participants, new requirements, along with market-driven innovations (AI enabled cyborg “companions/assistants”, along with who know what-else), to fulfill those requirements. IMHO, of course!
I miss Fawn! She gave me such amazing advice when I first got into the hobby and I would have been so lost without her.

We're not going anywhere, the younger dumber generations have joined and yet to learn. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia

Fawn had some wonderful legs.
  • BLM69
  • 04-11-2019, 08:35 PM
I think you are on to something... as someone else noted, most ecosystems go through “business cycles”, the duration and depth of which are no doubt varied. The loss of the CL/BP/etc channels, was a generational hit, taking away the easiest value exchange access for a portion of the supply and demand participants. The tech-based engagement channels, present a slew of opportunities and risks, the impact of which is a meandering market disruption. When the market arrives at it’s “new normal”, we’ll see new participants, new requirements, along with market-driven innovations (AI enabled cyborg “companions/assistants”, along with who know what-else), to fulfill those requirements. IMHO, of course! Originally Posted by Roothead
That's too much thought put into this, CL went away, BP blew up and went away, LC took over and is filling that void along with other similar copy cat sites.

I've noticed this hobby going through some changes now, especially here. This by far is the best place to exchange information from a clients point of view, nothing gets passed this place!
Heidi.Fly, sexykim2008: Very well said, each of you.

Most of the time, for me, it’s the overall experience that makes a difference and there is more than “the act” that contributes to the experience.

1. Location: Is it nice? Comfortable? How is parking? Is it discrete? Safe? Is it clean, well appointed and tastefully decorated? Does it smell good? Are there amenities, such as a shower, clean towels and a place to hang my clothes? Are there drinks, even just water, and personal toiletries and such?

2. TCB: Is screening and appointment setting smooth and timely? Is pre-meeting communication clear, thoughtful and considerate? Are expectations, address, directions, venue and event details discussed and communicated in a helpful manner?

3. Appearance and Hygiene: Does the provider’s look (hair, makeup, nails, clothing style, etc.) reasonably meet the expectations set by her pictures in ads and showcase? Is she clean and fresh? Is her personal hygiene impeccable? Does her appearance and hygiene communicate that she values herself and me?

4. Attitude, Manners and Focus: Does the provider seem well pleased to see me? Is she communicating interest through body language and eye contact? Is her attention focused on our time together? Have potential distractions been considered and put away - and kept away throughout the entirety of our engagement? Is she well spoken, kind and thoughtful during our time together? Is she engaged in “us”? Does she seem genuinely interested? Is she punctual, patient and un-rushed? Do all of these things still apply and continue even after “the deed”?

Obviously BCD is an important factor; but, it certainly isn’t the only factor to consider. Points 1-4 above are all part of the experience, and in my opinion, can really make or break a session. I’ll go so far as to say 1-4 might be more important to the overall experience than even BCD. Don’t get me wrong, you can’t have terrible BCD and expect good things; but, I’ll take stellar 1-4 and average BCD any day over great BCD and poor 1-4.

Providers who have this down pat are worth their weight in gold. Providers who think their “p” is magic even in some stinky ass rat hole, well... I think they’re missing an opportunity and quite frankly perhaps even missing the point altogether.
Yep^^^^^^ 100 %