TER- problems, problems and more ....

Does that knowledge provide any personal comfort knowing that she is in such close approximate to you?

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I was only mentioning that she is still around-- her proximity is inconsequential.
  • DinDC
  • 10-21-2013, 06:44 PM
I "grew up" in this hobby with TER over the last 15 years (it's the biggie-board in the DC area). And TER was great for a lot of years, but it has def has developed a lot of warts in the last few...

It's refreshing, now, to get on ECCIE and see more positive posts and viewpoints...
Does that knowledge provide any personal comfort knowing that she is in such close approximate to you?

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I liked LD but the other one was bat shit crazy!
  • Old-T
  • 10-21-2013, 08:02 PM
London is vocal and opinionated, but in person is quite reasonable--at least when I have been with her. And a fair number of her posts might be harsh, but there are good thoughts in a lot of them. I found her posts generally more worth reading than a lot of other peoples'
I liked LD but the other one was bat shit crazy! Originally Posted by Still Looking
LOL
I've been reading and doing reviews on TER for quite a few years (long before I discovered ECCIE). I prefer ECCIE as a freindly place and the way reviews are done but it doesn't have the national "reach" that TER has. For instance, ECCIE is very weak in the Pacific Northwest where I visit fairly regularly. There is another board in that area that blows TER away (TNA) but TER has many more reviews than ECCIE does for the region. I prefer the discussions here.
Website got helpful Information and Reviews.I had no problems with website.Thanks Fancy TER#107169