Is Italia the caliber of provider you want to meet?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

stalker, spammer, want a be, loser, usual suspect, thread hi-jacker, Likes hairy things
I dont take references from SAGE because she knowingly gave references for the Crazy Marine endangering several providers...but I dnt put tht on my tag line...lol
But out of respect for my friends I provide references for them to her
Sage?
Sweet Ally Green Eyes
Aka
SAGE
Yep yep. Huge Crazy Marine advocate.

He always sends me a threatening text whenever I post about,him so this is for him: Suck my strap on ya punk ass duck face bitch boy! My dick is bigger than yours!
Polls NOT looking good for Italia...
Here is her latest SIG LINE:

Italia San Antonio TX
NOT ACCEPTING SLAVE GUINEVERE AS REFERENCE & MUST HAVE A MORE SOLID SAFE VOUCH TO PLAY WITH ITALIA

Now I ask you is this the kind of vindictive provider you want to give your hard earned cash too?

Ladies how would you feel if you were selected as the object of her frustration?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Any surprise the poll leader is:

She is a low life, one can't expect any better from her!
To support a stalker smh Originally Posted by milo

Bitch you are a stalker. FUCK YOU and your made up scenarios you fucking rapist. There should be more alerts out on YOU, especially since you have muiltple handles are are allowing others to use YOUR handle to see providers.
Address your own dirt and stop projecting it on others you piece of shit
Bitch you are a stalker. FUCK YOU and your made up scenarios you fucking rapist. There should be more alerts out on YOU, especially since you have muiltple handles are are allowing others to use YOUR handle to see providers.
Address your own dirt and stop projecting it on others you piece of shit Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
OUCH!
Dude really? Three fucking posts on Italia? Don't you have nothing bettter to do?
Go get laid as you obviously have too much time on your hands. Ese go to a strip club and let some stripper give you a hand job to release that stalker stress in you. I mean damn dude. Your just making yourself look bad. Stop being a keyword warrior and go get some pussy.
ABQ.... I'm not defending SL but that guy gets some serious pussy! Have you seen some of his 399 reviews. I'd love to tag some of that poontang he's had. I seriously doubt he has a stress issue!
Dude really? Three fucking posts on Italia? Don't you have nothing bettter to do?
Go get laid as you obviously have too much time on your hands. Ese go to a strip club and let some stripper give you a hand job to release that stalker stress in you. I mean damn dude. Your just making yourself look bad. Stop being a keyword warrior and go get some pussy. Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-biatch!
(In my best Cheech & Chong Voice)

Órale vato... I take it you're not Catholic ese..... right?

Cuatro coming up soon ese.

As soon as VIP Latina Barbie gets here my stress will be gone ese. If you know what I mean.
ABQ.... I'm not defending SL but that guy gets some serious pussy! Have you seen some of his 399 reviews. I'd love to tag some of that poontang he's had. I seriously doubt he has a stress issue! Originally Posted by stanggt
Good point my brother....
Hooker drama at the point. I don't know what's lamer, the Hooker or the guy who's obviously put too much into it. 399 reviews? Ok you paid alot for sex, it's obviously not a money thing but she's hurt you someway
Hooker drama at the point. I don't know what's lamer, the Hooker or the guy who's obviously put too much into it. 399 reviews? Ok you paid alot for sex, it's obviously not a money thing but she's hurt you someway Originally Posted by rockerguy1981
At first she accused Slave G of sending me to mess with her. Totally NOT true. I simply requested italia apologize to Slave. She refuses. Since then I've been getting countless emails and pms about italia and her antics. Have you checked the ALERT section of late? Yeah "we" get it. Everyone is wrong or a liar. She is just a hairy crotched, misunderstood hooker.