has anyone ever thought to.......

If I had more free time and was in town more often I would seriously consider it if I could pool the folks who voted, and keep out the idiots such as myself who think "this could be funny."

But with my tiny windows of opportunities I think it would be nearly impossible to make it work.
Oh gosh. Those puppies are so cute!!!!
I've done something like that at the SC with my buddies. Fun and hilariousness ensued!

I do ISO from time to time.. I was wondering if anyone posted a ISO and let other hobbyist and providers vote on who you see? Seems a little goofy but it crossed my mind so I figured id post it here and see... Originally Posted by nothingbuttfun69
Ok yall to talk about our reasons for not showing up most of you have jobs hopefully all of you and you have wives and kids,ok some of us have the same and stuff comes up to where life gets in the way either way you can deal with it get mad put it online to bash the person or you can understand and reschedule. The guys do it to its either I had to work late or my meeting is still going or I went out of town. How do I know it's the truth maybe you found someone cheaper or hotter lol. I'm not going to cry over spilt milk because when one day doesn't work there is always tomorrow.