Elections DO Have Consiquences

Name one truly good thing that has come out of the current mix of POTUS and Congress.

You objectively can't. If Trump was "bad", these last 15 months have been a dumpster fire, both domestically and internationally. Originally Posted by SecretE
Infrastructure bill.....
... Too Right! ... The Infrastructure bill! ... Thanks fer the reminder!

So along-with the 15 month dumpster fire, Biden got this bloated
shitty Infrastructure bill... ... No wonder Sleepy Joe's
poll numbers are in the shithouse.

#### Salty
oh yeah? name one bad thing about Trump's presidency. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well, closest to "home" is he wouldn't mandate people to get fired, because they weren't getting a vaccination that didn't keep one from getting sick from Covid or passing it to others.

He didn't allow businesses to be destroyed by unscientific mandates.

He didn't allow the Russians to invade a country and kill women and children.

He kept gasoline below $2 a gallon.

He didn't keep us dependent on foreign oil and gas.

He wouldn't let criminals sneak into the country and then secretely spead them around the country into communities without letting the people know he was doing it.

He didn't lie to the U.S. voters.

He didn't have his son make money for him from foreign countries and then allow the Russians to invade the country and kill women and children in their homes.

Those are the things for which they voted for Bitten .... especially the $7.00+ gasoline and the killing of women and children. They like that! They are so proud of their vote.
Well, closest to "home" is he wouldn't mandate people to get fired, because they weren't getting a vaccination that didn't keep one from getting sick from Covid or passing it to others.

He wouldn't let criminals sneak into the country and then secretely spead them around the country into communities without letting the people know he was doing it.

He didn't have his son make money for him from foreign countries and then allow the Russians to invade the country and kill women and children in their homes.

Those are the things for which they voted for Bitten .... especially the $7.00+ gasoline and the killing of women and children. They like that! They are so proud of their vote. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeh, but all of those college educated white women that voted for “the idiot” Biden all screamed…….”but Trump tweets”
I do not have to like or admire someone to have respect for their ability as a president

I think President Carter was a bad president in many ways. However, he is not a bad man. Probably a good neighbor . . .which is the characteristic that allowed him to be the facilitator to the one really good thing he got done; the peace treaty between Egypt and Iseral.

I am sure in my mind that President Trump is a loud talking, arrogant, prideful, bosting (pick a bad word) pushy New York bully. I wouldn't want him on the board of my HOA let alone live with him just down the block.

Yet his presidency was marked by a suddenly booming economy, international enemies of the Nation on their back heels and a growing political co-operation in the middle East between Iseral and several Arab Gulf States. Ther is other stuff like this and its all good in my book.

Today, we are on the brink of a war in Europe (perhaps even WW-III) and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia won't take a c phone call from President Biden.

So, are you still proud to have voted FOR President Biden?
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2022, 05:09 AM

Those are the things for which they voted for Bitten .... especially the $7.00+ gasoline and the killing of women and children. They like that! They are so proud of their vote. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He spearheaded the vaccine in record time!

The vaccine was very effective stopping the spread of the orginal virus. Unfortunately a bunch of numbnuts would not get the vaccine and there were multiple variants.

He shut down the whole country and then extended that shutdown.

He then gave billions to anyone.

He allowed Russian to invade Syria and kill the Kurds.

He had little to nothing to do with the oversupply of oil...plus low oil prices hurt Texas.

He did not fix the immigration problem unless you count shutting down the economy for Covid so they had no work to seek.

He did lie to voters .... unless you think saying you will eliminate debt but instead add more debt in a 4 year period than any President in history!

He had his son meet with Russians and pardoned his pro Russian campaign manger who was convicted for not reporting how much money he received from PRO RUSSIAN forces in Ukraine.

Two shitty candidates Biden and the Putin loving Trump. What idiot would be proud of voting for either of those two....besides you. Quit projecting.
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2022, 05:13 AM
[B]I

So, are you still proud to have voted FOR President Biden? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Proud that this country gave us the political choice between Biden and the Putin loving Trump?

More like disgusted at our political system and the ignorance of our voters.
I am still hearing that dislike for President Trump, based on his personality traits, drove liberals responding to this thread to vote for the Biden/Harris ticket.

I am not hearing Biden/Harris voters say they are happy that their administration has strangled the energy industry in regulation when we need a strong energy sector the most. Not hearing pride in that their "Catch-And-Release" border policy has become a nightmare in our streets. Is anyone proud of the disrespect shown by Arab leaders towards our current president? Is anyone proud of the childish behavior sand childish statements of Vice President Harris on the world stage?

Every liberal responding here seems to be proud that they voted against an obnoxious but effective policy maker, President Trump.

World leaders did not openly disrespect or laugh at President Trump.

The world is laughing at President Biden and Vice President Harris for being the ineffectual puppets what they are. You proud of that?
Please provide some documentation supporting your daily rage whining.

The world is laughing at Biden and Harris for being intellectual puppets?

Post away. You seem to have an insatiable hardon for both. I suggest maybe you should be posting in a review thread.

Meanwhile, hereks a Quacker to keep you company

Please provide some documentation supporting your daily rage whining.

The world is laughing at Biden and Harris for being intellectual puppets?

Post away. You seem to have an insatiable hardon for both. I suggest maybe you should be posting in a review thread.

Meanwhile, hereks a Quacker to keep you company

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re like a child with a new toy. Grow up.

You seem to have an insatiable hardon for both. I suggest maybe you should be posting in a review thread.

[/IMG] Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am thje thread starter. See my first post.

And yes: am embarrassed that we have President Biden and Vice President Harris representing the USA on the world stage. I was often embarrassed that President Trump couldn't hold back in public venues as well. But the policies of the previous administration led to measurable positive outcomes on many fronts.

Please re-read my posts. You will see that while I am dissatisfied with the Biden/Harris administration, I am pretty angry with those who voted for them.

Most of us here only know each other from our posts. I have long time friends, some I've known since the First Grade, who I cannot now have an adult conversation with. Many of them are people with a life-long track record of intellectual and professional accomplishment. Yet they can not explain to me why they voted FOR the Biden/Harris ticket. They can only say that they voted against President Trump.

Now, they will not take ownership of any of the current administration's failed policies. Re-read the preamble to The Constitution; Neither he Biden presidency (so far), nor the Obama presidency before, actively endeavored to accomplish any of the intentions of our founders expressed there. Rather the opposite, and in deliberately destructive ways.

If you voted for Biden/Harris, the current domestic and Interntional disaster is on your head.
I am thje thread starter. See my first post.

And yes: am embarrassed that we have President Biden and Vice President Harris representing the USA on the world stage. I was often embarrassed that President Trump couldn't hold back in public venues as well. But the policies of the previous administration led to measurable positive outcomes on many fronts... Originally Posted by ICU 812

What I'm wanting to know is how in the holy hell are the Demonicrats able to even sleep with themselves, seeing whereas they are such abject and phony hypocrites?

Think about it, ya'll are supposed to be the party of woke and inclusion and diversity and changing the system and all that rot. Yet you purportedly selected an OLD WHITE GUY who has been in politics for 50+ years - and is clearly and exactly all the stuff rolled in to one puss-ball (a demented fool at that) of the very things you are supposed to be all-in against.

How much respect do you actually think you deserve from anyone?
[softly playing Crimea River]

Pic related:

Proud that this country gave us the political choice between Biden and the Putin loving Trump?

More like disgusted at our political system and the ignorance of our voters. Originally Posted by WTF
Hee Hee!

... So the voters and political system here in America
somehow disgusts you there?

Aint that the way "democracy" is supposed to work?
THE VOTERS pick the candidates by VOTING??

See? ... THIS is a GREAT thread... Very telling, too.

.... Elections DO have CONSEQUENCES!

And Here's the Difference:

Trump would LOVE to be on now - Solving all the problems.

Biden is hiding most of the time... Sad that he CAN'T.

#### Salty
I am getting the really bad feeling that we are back in 1938-'39.

And we got here pretty much the same way, through head in the sand denial and then appeasement. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Appease who, Putin? I hope you're not making the stupid argument that Biden is appeasing this "pro-Nazi" regime...

Proud that this country gave us the political choice between Biden and the Putin loving Trump? Originally Posted by WTF
lol. If Trump was in Putins pocket, why didn't Putin invade Ukraine when Trump was in office?

Why did Hunter get a check from the mayor of Moscow?

Why didd Hunter sit on the board of an energy company making 83K/month with no knowledge of the sector?

More like disgusted at our political system and the ignorance of our voters. Originally Posted by WTF
Well you and me both... I can't believe people like you are actually capable of dressing themselves in the morning without being told how.