Russians infected Biden with Havana syndrom

Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler are booking time on “The View” to have a serious discussion on this issue. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Those rascally Russians AGAIN?

First it Russia Russia Russia election collusion.
Then the infamous laptop was Russian misinformation followed by denial of ownership but at the same time they wanted it back.
Then it was Russia that caused gas prices to rise, but the Big Guy got that “under control” by depleting out emergency oil reserve (that Trump grew).
Then the Russians were also responsible for record high inflation.

Now the Russians have zapped Bidens 81 year old skull and made him into a blubbering idiot.

Question: Do you Democrats have any self awareness at all?
That's the hard and most unlikely way to go. Wouldn't it be far easier to wake up BI-DONE, spoon feed him his breakfast and 10 minutes later, ask him what he had for breakfast?!?
http://https://gizmodo.com/biden-tru...ons-1851570506

Many people are now believing russia has hit Biden with a laser giving him Havana syndrome. Their continued use of this weapon is to help trumpf win the election. This makes perfect sense.
Could this be what tuckers earlier visit to Russia was about? Originally Posted by winn dixie
BTW: I do not mean to imply that the Ruskies were not involved with the BI-DONE skullduggery. In fact, exactly the opposite. I think they dug into his skull and got a severe hernia from laughing so hard from what they found and decided it was in their best interests to leave it exactly as they found it.
BTW: I do not mean to imply that the Ruskies were not involved with the BI-DONE skullduggery. In fact, exactly the opposite. I think they dug into his skull and got a severe hernia from laughing so hard from what they found and decided it was in their best interests to leave it exactly as they found it. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
They probably found a few screws loose, lol.